Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you were going to change your handlebars, what would you be looking for? I've got a bender and decided to make some 'X' style straight bars, but I'm looking for input as to what you would like. Do you like something that is more straight or swept back? Do you like straight bars or would you rather have some rise built in? How about colors? Is that an important consideration or is black what you prefer? What price would you expect to pay for aftermarket handlebars?

Here's your chance to have some bars made the way you want them. Please feel free to contact me.

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
got any pics of the bars. I think a slight swept back bar would be nice.

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
My preference is for very little sweep back and no rise.
Wider over shorter for leverage.

With rise on the actual bars, it takes away room for me to mount some of my gadgets. LOL

Respectfully Yours.

Inspector Gadget. :lmao:

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I switched my Adrenaline over to 440 bars and post. I love this setup!! Made a huge difference over the originals.

·
Premium Member
5,122 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Okay...here is a pic of the bars.

[attachment=39836:Handlebars.JPG]

The top one is a 28" x 7 degree sweep. The bottom one is a 29" x 13 degree sweep. (very similar to the consumer 'X' style straight bar) I also made some 28" x 13 degree sweep bars.

All are powder coated gloss black (great finish) except for one of each style that I had done in white. It happened to be the only other color he was running this week.

What other colors would you use on your sled?

Attachments

1 - 9 of 9 Posts