Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Unless we get a freak snow storm before September 30, this is done deal...

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
lets hope it snows first. We need more member action pictures to get posted. This site will never be completed....the people here are always working hard to improve SW

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
I must agree.  Websites are never truly finished.

·
Registered
176 Posts
doo people who tinker ever finish any thing.I know I don`t there is always room for improvement.this site rock`s and IMHO will only get better.

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
c'mon guy's give correy a bit of encouragment. he want snow just as bad as we do but he is the one putting all the long hours to make the new site happen !  

Last edited by DanR at Sep. 10, 2002, 11:53am

A

·
0 Posts
Ya, Corey is doing a thankless job, you all could support him.  Besides, I think it is 93 degrees F here right now.  No snow in sight.

·
Registered
303 Posts
I do admit that I hope it does snow first (as in tomorrow) but I have to say Thank you to the guys that are running the show.  You guys truely give me access to people's insight, and opinions that are priceless.  Without the guys putting this together It would have been another summer of just looking at my sled.

·
Registered
886 Posts
A site this large is a big job to maintain.  Thanks for the hard work to all the staff and especially Corey.  I'd be surprised if the banner advertising does more than help offset the cost.  Let me know if I'm guessing incorrectly here but does the SW staff do this basically for the love of the sport?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts