·
Registered
395 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hope this isn't too close to that line.

·
Registered
413 Posts
Through in some snowmobiles and you really have a party with them all.  Why not many votes for Pam.  You guys aren't giving her enough credit.  How about Carmen Electra?

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
I can get Pamala anytime (atleast in my dreams), its the snow we need.

FishHog

·
Registered
67 Posts
I think I'll have to agree with Jay on this one - Carmen all the way!!!!  But as far as the poll goes, I'll take Pam seeing how we just got about 12 inches of snow 3 days ago!!  Although I guess it wouldn't hurt to have more.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i voted all of the above. those two waiting with a hot drink and the fire burning in a chalet for when we all return from a 3 day ride.

·
Registered
858 Posts
Could we trade Pamela and Allisa for more snow? Otherwise, I'd take all of the above

·
Registered
664 Posts
I picked all of the above, If Britney Spears would have been a choice I would have picked her!

·
Registered
428 Posts
Can you guys say 3some

then go out and rip up on the trails. One optoin i would of done is Anna Kournikova she sucks at tennis but she's great in the looks department. Thou this is all just a dream

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I was thinking that if I had 12" of snow Pamela and Alisa would be sitting at home collecting dust like my sled is right now. My father told me never to be to greedy so I would be satisfied with the snow, especially if it was in my back yard.

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
Pamela  

Alyisa    

12"      

Pamela and Alyisa sandwich  

I saw a movie with Alyisa,I think it was called Escape of the Vampire.Alyisa is hot hot hot.Who would think the little girl from Whose The Boss would turn into a hotty like that.

·
Registered
24 Posts
I had Pam and Allisa a bunch of times  

only they don't know it. So I voted for the 12" . I have a wooping 17 miles on my 98 ext 600 triple this year  and with 55 +  degrees  heading into Chicago IL. this weekend I should get a whole bunch more [miles].
 NOt giving up yet !!!!!!! let it snow!!

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Funny you should mention Allisa, I am looking at her right now in the latest "STUFF" magazine.haha  VERY nice!!

Now, it would have been allot tougher choice until you put "D" in there.  All of the above for sure!!

·
Registered
362 Posts
Carmen Electra??  Everytime I see her all I can think of is that she was doin Dennis Rodman!!!!  YUK!!!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
The last thing we need are two hot girls.  Its hot enough outside.  Give me the 12inch of snow.  Ill put a hold on pam and Alyisa till summer.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
Hey!   You guys are talking about my girlfriend, of course I only voted for Pam.  Don't mess with the "K  I  D" .  Piece out.

·
Registered
126 Posts
I am an old guy-I'll still take Raquel Welch!!!! But since she's not on the list, Alyssa Milano, naked, on my Cat jacket in 12" of snow would do.

·
Registered
739 Posts
HMMMMMMMM.......I'm thinkin' a two-up with just enough room for the three of us.........I haven't seen, but I've heard of the video Pam and Tommy made..... I don't think 12" of snow is enough to satisfy Pam.  
So I'd like to trade her for Brittney Spears. Well....got to get back to my dream......."Girls, Oh girls.....................

·
Registered
51 Posts
Seeing that I am female and don't want the hubby to get all excited over something that he would not get too see anyway
, I'd have to go with uhm--- uhm---- that snow answer!!

1 - 20 of 21 Posts