Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
Registered
18 Posts
I would buy a Polaris for 03.. The new sleds the others are offering look kinda cool in someways, but a little to Radical in others.. I would let them prove themselves for a season of consumer riding before I jumped on any of there bandwagon's...The cousin bought a new REV, traded his AC, SS.. So I guess I will be able to test ride it next winter...

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i'd go with the rev and i i see i am going to have to reset my time here it looks like the board is back to normal.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I will take the one that gets me back to the trailer at the end of the day without a tow rope. Someting that will run properly would also do. Sorry guys but I am very bitter today.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Yamaha for me as well!!!

·
Registered
162 Posts
I would take the yamaha .Although I haven't seen the rx-1 in life yet , i seen the REV twice , today I got a good look at it and I just don't like the style. I love some ideas, the side panels let you work on motor/clutch, front end looks strong and cool, rear susp. ? looks wierd to me , but lots of travel . I like the forward riding positon. The whole package looks cheap though, the plastic looks cheap. Also the guy sells it like you will be able to customise it by changing panels, well after $11000 + there is not alot of cash left for customising.
Ger

·
Registered
530 Posts
I would take the REV, but I'm a bit bias.  I stilll think it looks good though.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
RX-1 I would want, but both aren't bad sleds, I'd take either of the two, but to me, the REV is just too much of a change, I just can't handle it.....I'll get used to it, though.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
REV ALL THE WAY!

·
Registered
362 Posts
F-7 Cat 4 sure.......

1 - 20 of 58 Posts