Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Doing a little spring cleaning at my parents house and ran across items that my father had from back when he owned an arctic cat dealership..... I foung rodco suits with all the tags.... old arctic cat jackets, capes, shirts/ helmets/ hats/...... old saddle bags for the sleds/ and dashes for the sleds themselves.... also a bunch of foam handle bar protectors.... pistons..... heads..... blocks....... you name it we probably have it........ any info would be greatful.... thanks

Rob

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Here is the saddle bag, and the jacket....... there will be more to come...... the saddle bags have never been used......

[attachment=36744:DSCN0495.JPG]

[attachment=36745:DSCN0497.JPG]

[attachment=36746:DSCN0498.JPG]

[attachment=36747:DSCN0499.JPG]

Attachments

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
buddy found an old scorpion suit last week as well as the gear bag. they were his dads way back . what is a scorpion? :rolleyes:

·
Registered
120 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
The scorpian sleds are from the mid 70's as far as I know. I asked my dad about them. He mentioned something about the Scorpian Whip 340????? Said that he had some of those old sleds in his shop.... My guess is that suit is worth some cash if its still in good condition....

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
The scorpian sleds are from the mid 70's as far as I know. I asked my dad about them. He mentioned something about the Scorpian Whip 340????? Said that he had some of those old sleds in his shop.... My guess is that suit is worth some cash if its still in good condition....[/b]
340 would have been a lil' whip, 440 whip and sting. if I remember correctly I guess

1 - 7 of 7 Posts