Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 2003 blue polaris edge 600 x and we don't have snow in michigan yet for me to ride it. I was wondering whats the top speed of it being stock. and if anyone knows whats the horsepower of it? i really need to know quick. thanks for the help.

·
Registered
384 Posts
i hit 105 on the speedo,still had a little more........

·
Registered
4,869 Posts
112-117hp :hallo1:

·
Registered
1,131 Posts
If you live in Central Minnesota the HP is like Freezer burnt said about 116. However the top speed would be 0!!! My father has one that is one fast sled out of the box. I have been beside him and we both showed 110 on hard pack.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
How did you find out what the HP was i looked around for info on it and the polaris dealer said polaris doesn't go by HP so they don't give it out. Thanks for the help :)

·
Registered
516 Posts
LOL shadowman :D that's a good point

·
Registered
60 Posts
;) i thought the polaris machines would really go
i was looking at the results for the 2001 port-a-tree shootout and they dominated, anyone know how these results would satck up in the real world, since the port-a-tree was just 1/4 mile drags

thanks for yer help

·
Registered
516 Posts
yeah i read about that same shoot out too. it said it could beat the xc 800 and Mxz 800 but couldn't beat the ZR 800. it's also stated on polaris's web site under the 2003 xc 600 info. hummm kinda weird to read, i hear their fast but thats a little too much credit for a 600.

·
Registered
60 Posts
whats the difference between a 600 Edge X and a 600 XC SP, besides the graphics ofcourse :)

·
Registered
90 Posts
greenman, its not that hard to believe, I beat 800imp stock sleds with mine in the grass drags here in ALBERTA this fall, made it to 2nd place in the semi-finals. Its all in the set up.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have a 2003 blue Polaris edge 600 x and we don't have snow in Michigan yet for me to ride it. I was wondering whats the top speed of it being stock. and if anyone knows whats the horsepower of it? I really need to know quickly. thanks for the help.
I have a 2001 X Edge 600 and so far I went 80mph on the trails.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts