Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I noticed that there are a whack of these older polls that no one has responded to in years and years being brought back from teh dead. Stuff like, "Best Line-up of '04", and "F-3 VS XLT".

Is someone taking a trip down memory lane?

·
Registered
657 Posts
... I've seen some old posts, without polls, jump up to the front too. Is it possible that someone posted, then deleted, to cause this to happen? It hasn't happened in a long time, but I've seen in the past few months a post that I was the last person to respond to, but the last time I responded was a long time ago so it wasn't near the first page, then all of a sudden the whole thread is near the top again :crazy:

·
Registered
1,394 Posts
I was looking for new topic,s and they are getting thin. There are a lot of ? out there that no body has taken the time to help people out .

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Personally get a kick out of re-reading some of the old stuff and seeing some of the names of the past.

·
Registered
3,679 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Personally get a kick out of re-reading some of the old stuff and seeing some of the names of the past.[/b]
True that. You have to wonder where some of those guys went. Jwheeler, for instance, whatever became of him?

·
Registered
1,882 Posts
what about machzzzzzzzzzzz1.he used to challenge everyone to a race if they didn't agree that the mach z was the fastest sled out there.lol :p

1 - 13 of 13 Posts