·
Registered
1,042 Posts
It looks alot like the concept sled in Polarises video game ,Polaris snow cross

·
Registered
468 Posts
up for a body change?
?sure the edge came out in 99 on the 440 racer,but 2003 will only be its third full production year.the best is yet to come with this design i say give it a few years.change isn't always a good thing as ski-doo will soon find out.gonna be a lot of durability issues with the new rev chassis wait and see

·
Registered
282 Posts
Here is an e-mail I got from a guy at Polaris today about the NXR:

"I was able to find out that yes, that was a Polaris concept project. That was done in 1995 by a consulting firm that was then called Turnquist Clem. They are now Strategix ID. It is unclear whether or not they have permission to post that picture with any Polaris branding associated with it. It is my
belief that they violated confidentiality agreements and could be in a course for legal action."

Originally drawn up in '95? Hard to believe that this was done in '95 and it just now leaked out? I have heard from other sources that this might be a limited build open sled for a handfull of pros or it will be the full on race sled for next season. Have to wait and see what happens!!  

·
0 Posts
Wow thats pretty cool It doesnt look like something i would like but i hope good things come about it!

1 - 10 of 10 Posts