Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
307 Posts
Is this kind of like the book, "can you find waldo" nop don't where he is but it looks like a preety good stop from some grub and a whiskey.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Well lets see its not flat rock or still water and its definitely not the ridge view motor lodge so hum...................... I would have to say Timber View! Do I win a prize? LOL. Looks like you had a good time? How was the sno cross last weekend? I went to the ice drags instead. Ride safe and hope for snow because the 3.5-4 hr drive to the hill gets lame after awhile    

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (polarisxlt @ Jan. 24 2002, 7:42pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Well lets see its not flat rock or still water and its definitely not the ridge view motor lodge so hum...................... I would have to say Timber View! Do I win a prize? LOL. Looks like you had a good time? How was the sno cross last weekend? I went to the ice drags instead. Ride safe and hope for snow because the 3.5-4 hr drive to the hill gets lame after awhile    
[/b][/quote]
We have a winner!!!! Sorry no prize

Do I know you from somewhere it's as if we talked before?

Tug hill is only 2 hours away from me....but then again I'm know to have a lead foot

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (MichYamaha @ Jan. 24 2002, 7:07pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Not sure radguy, but the third sled from the left looks like it has snow packed everywhere!!  
[/b][/quote]
You must have seen my STUCK picture  
LOL This pic was actually taken before I got stuck....For some reason I like to venture of the trail quiet a bit
Nothing like powder.

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Since the name of the place has already been guessed, I'll just call it a lil' piece of heaven.  

·
Registered
58 Posts
  No prize?!? No I dont know you, I dont believe! You posted you where going to the snocross in Balston spa thats why I asked! Tug Hill only 2 hours from you? Your Id says southern adirondac's? I'm guessin not to southern for two hours or you realy do have a lead foot.  
 From Gloversville it takes me 3 to 3.5 for barnes corners and thats stoppin for coffee and gas.(I know it's only 110-120 miles but its all up hill,LOL)  I take 29 over to ? (forgot) and 12 on up! So you must be west or north of me or really drive fast!
 Not talkin 60-65 either LOL. Any how we ever get any real snow around are way maybe we can hook up for a ride! Ride safe  

·
Registered
11 Posts
HEY GUYS,
HOW OFTEN DO YOU GUYS COME UP TO THE HILL? I LIVE IN THE LOWVILLE AREA SO I CAN RIDE FROM MY HOUSE ALL OF THE TIME. FROM MY HOUSE IT PROBABLY TAKES ABOUT 40 MINUTES TO GET TO THE TIMBERVIEW. I'M CLOSER TO FLATROCK AND MONTAGUE INN. WE USUALLY RIDE WEDNESDAY AND FRIDAY NIGHTS. LAST FRIDAY NIGHT WASN'T THAT GOOD THOUGH BECAUSE WE WENT OFF THE HILL INTO LYONS FALLS FOR GAS AND MOST OF THE SNOW WAS GOING AWAY. WITH ALL THE RAIN AND WARM WEATHER ALL OF THE PLOWED ROADS ARE BARE NOW. THE TRAILS STILL HAVE PLENTY OF SNOW THOUGH.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts