Snowmobile World banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
154 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering if you mountain riders had been out yet. Must be, I have'nt seen too many posts here yet . I assume thats because your too busy sledding to be on here? Lets see a few pics OK? ???

·
Registered
269 Posts
We have the snow, I just haven't had time to ride yet. Still working on addition to house. Next weekend I will ride for sure, will post pictures.

RIDE SAFE

·
Registered
384 Posts
we rode this weekend on donner pass (calif)and up on duncan lookout.....snow was actually pretty good today.

18 Posts
My Dad lives in Denver, the area had 54" (in mountains) last week. I saw the weather and another 12" may have accumulated. Here in West fargo, North Dakota that amount would bring everyone out to play!

·
Registered
120 Posts
here in washington st. it is starting to snow but there still is not enough to ride on,if we can ride by T-DAY it is all good :D

·
Registered
23 Posts
All,

Grand Lake has TONS of snow. I went the last two days and broke trail through 2' of powder nearly the whole way! Up on top around Gravel Mountain there is 3-4' of snow with some drifts even deeper! In my eight years of living here I've never seen the snow this good this early. Come on up and play, the snow is fabulous! Max

·
Registered
160 Posts
Picture sure looks nice! Sure wish I could be there now :inlove:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Originally posted by jstimac@Nov 12 2002, 09:35 PM
Max, how's that rx-1 working? C'mon give us a report :)
I put a pretty detailed report on my new sled at the RX1 site. Go into 'Gereral Snowmobiling' and then click on "A Diary of an RX1: The first 50 Miles".

I'd put the link on here so you could click on it but I'm too computer illiterate to figure that out. Max

www.rx1.info/

1 - 14 of 14 Posts