Snowmobile World banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm trying this again in case anyone had a change of heart about having grass drags. I'm going to miss Detroit Lakes, MN again(conflict with work schedule this year), I missed Devils Lake, ND earlier(went to a different race and boycotted the town over the change of school mascot name), I know about Sauk Centre and Sabin, MN coming up but is there aannyytthhiinng else around? Or should I be ready for snow by Oct. 1?

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
You're too late for Sauk Centre and Sabin, MN. Sauk Centre was on Sept. 15 and Sabin was on Sept.21. Unless something new turns up, (I'm not holding my breath) grass drags are all done in the Dakota's, Manitoba, and Northern Minnesota. Time to think snow here.

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Way ahead of you Sharkey. I'm looking for races that won't get advertised in Snow Week. Rev, I may take you up on your offer for info, but I was planning on being ready for snow by Oct. 20. Maybe I'll wait.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
My as well conver her back to snow/ice if you are looking for anything in this area. I've been looking all summer also and there wasn't squat this year for some reason. ???

·
Registered
229 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
phazerhater, thanks for keeping your eyes and ears open. I started the conversion process already since I decided Portage la Prairie was too far of a drive this time of year. I got 10 races under my belt already and only 3 of them were closer than 200 miles from home. Those long drives get spendy after awhile. ???

1 - 9 of 9 Posts