Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
so where are the lost captions at? Dont make me go through my archives once again to stump you guys. Anyone see the shoe tree this yr?

Come on keep the tradition alive or I will have to ask Corey to remove this area :(

·
Registered
2,068 Posts
so where are the lost captions at? Dont make me go through my archives once again to stump you guys. Anyone see the shoe tree this yr?

Come on keep the tradition alive or I will have to ask Corey to remove this area :([/b]
No shoe tree....but I did see the used underpants tree :eek:hmy: on the S.W. ride and still have nightmares !!!

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
No shoe tree....but I did see the used underpants tree :eek:hmy: on the S.W. ride and still have nightmares !!![/b]
lmao !! I saw that underwear tree and still laugh about it..( alway's wondered if some guy had an accident and just took them off and threw them up there) LOL...I also saw a bra tree.

Snow4

·
Registered
538 Posts
We saw the bra tree too! My wife thought that was pretty funny.

The shoe tree is no longer! Someone took all the shoes down. That part of the road is shut down for now anyway. I guess they are doing some major construction. The detour is pretty scary from what I hear.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts