Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is a fun one that everyone's gotta stop at and take a laugh. Look extra hard up in the branches. These women must have been freezing while they were doing this!

[attachment=40046:1.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
71 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Right on the Money! How long has that urinal been on that tree? We Always use this place as a checkpoint and a spot to take 5 and get a good laugh!

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
That urninal has only been on that tree for maybe 2 years.

Dang it SHD ! Now you know this is my territory...LOL In fact, that tree/urinal sits in my maid of honors front yard ! There are some bras that some ladies lost up in the tree too.

[attachment=40085:100_0058.jpg]

Attachments

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Last time we were up there in March we seen several bra's and even underwear......brrr....[/b]
All I can say is Yes brrrr, I mean when they took them off it I bet it was sure cold...LOL and I certainly hope the woman took thier bras off while heading back into town because I know I would have one heck of a black eye riding some of those trails without a bra... :lmao:

·
Premium Member
636 Posts
:eek:hmy:
All I can say is Yes brrrr, I mean when they took them off it I bet it was sure cold...LOL and I certainly hope the woman took thier bras off while heading back into town because I know I would have one heck of a black eye riding some of those trails without a bra... :lmao:[/b]
:eek:hmy: :whistling:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Wow, I remember this last year riding up there. Very funny, I never paid any attention to it though.[/b]
Yep.....that's at trail 8 and 452, Where I'm SUPPOSED TO BE RIDING IN TWO DAYS BUT OH NO NO NO MOTHER FRICKING NATURE DECIDED TO BE A ***** ! ! lol, ok done and feel better for that. thanks for listening.

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
DOO 4- I WAS THERE LAST WEEK TWICE.WE STAYED AT THE RAINBOW LODGE AND ACTUALLY WERE SNOWED OUT OF SNOW CAMP UNTIL THE BIG SNOWBLOWERS ON THE ROAD GRADERS CAME.TOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOL.
YOU'VE ALWAYS KNOWN ME TO BE A STRAIGHT SHOOTER=RIGHT?
WHILE WE WERE WAITING FOR THE BLOWER TO COME-A TRUCK FROM "GENERAL WINE AND LIQUOR" APPEARED 35 MILES IN THE WILDERNESS AT THE POINT WHERE WE WERE WAITING=HE WAS BOUND FOR THE LODGE.
WE DROPPED TO OUR KNEES AND LOOKED UPWARD!!!!
YES-THERE IS IN FACT A SNOW God.
HE TURNED BACK BUT WE MADE IT TO CAMP-HAD OUR OWN STASH.
BUT GETTING BACK TO THE MAIN PREMISE HERE---SOME OF THE BRA'S ON THE TREE WERE HUGE.OH BABY THE ONE IN BABY BLUE........................
TRUE STORY AND IF KNEW HOW TO POST THE PICS I'D SHOW YOU ONE COVERING MY EARS.
AFTER ALL-IT WAS COLD UP DER YOUZ GUYS.

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
DOO 4- I WAS THERE LAST WEEK TWICE.WE STAYED AT THE RAINBOW LODGE AND ACTUALLY WERE SNOWED OUT OF SNOW CAMP UNTIL THE BIG SNOWBLOWERS ON THE ROAD GRADERS CAME.TOOOOOOOOOOOO COOOOOOOOOOOL.
YOU'VE ALWAYS KNOWN ME TO BE A STRAIGHT SHOOTER=RIGHT?
WHILE WE WERE WAITING FOR THE BLOWER TO COME-A TRUCK FROM "GENERAL WINE AND LIQUOR" APPEARED 35 MILES IN THE WILDERNESS AT THE POINT WHERE WE WERE WAITING=HE WAS BOUND FOR THE LODGE.
WE DROPPED TO OUR KNEES AND LOOKED UPWARD!!!!
YES-THERE IS IN FACT A SNOW God.
HE TURNED BACK BUT WE MADE IT TO CAMP-HAD OUR OWN STASH.
BUT GETTING BACK TO THE MAIN PREMISE HERE---SOME OF THE BRA'S ON THE TREE WERE HUGE.OH BABY THE ONE IN BABY BLUE........................
TRUE STORY AND IF KNEW HOW TO POST THE PICS I'D SHOW YOU ONE COVERING MY EARS.
AFTER ALL-IT WAS COLD UP DER YOUZ GUYS.[/b]
LOL Boss ! So if you were brave enough to put them on your ears did you have some porcupine stew at the lodge too? lol

Snow4

·
Registered
1,167 Posts
LOL Boss ! So if you were brave enough to put them on your ears did you have some porcupine stew at the lodge too? lol

now i have to ask the question about porkie stew?
am i brave and fearless-yes
especially when i have warm ears!!
ps-the schnapps bottle in the urinal wasn't mine-
or maybee........ but none the less-the baby blue model stole my heart!!
oh baby! :inlove: :inlove:[/b]

1 - 13 of 13 Posts