Snowmobile World banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Did my post get moved or removed? And if removed why!! people wanted to see waterskipping so i post some pics. And people are judging me on pictures. I don't think thats right. Just think that sucks!!!!!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Don't worry. It wasn't a slight on you. the problem was that some people feel the need to preach, and others to argue. The pics were saved and will be added to the SW user's pic page. Sorry man, it happens some times.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
The reason it was removed wasn't because of the pics by any means.  It was because of just what you said, people were judging, preaching, and argueing.  There is nothing wrong with posting your opinion, but we all know that that tends to get out of hand quick once the "opinions" start to fly and that is exactly what happened.
So, it wasn't your fault it was removed.  As Rocketman said, the pics are saved and will be added to the SW pic site for all to see....

·
Registered
373 Posts
So, we must be turning into a PC ( politically correct ) site ?

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
Bartman, its not about being politicly correct, it's that people started to dissagree with each other(WHICH IS FINE) but then the name calling and trash talk started.  THAT is what isn't allowed and it has been posted by Corey before and he made it very clear that it isn't tolerated.  That is what sets this site apart from all the other trash talking sites.
As for the pics, as both myself and Rocketman said before, they are on the SW pics site(the link below our posts)and will be under the waterskipping link.  Now, I haven't posted them there yet because I need to Admin link to the site in order to post it.  I will make a post letting you all know when the pics are added if you want.....

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
C'mon guys. This is one of the reasons why I'm here.  The site, board, and group are all awesome!!  The moderators work here keep the site this way.  I've noticed that I've had a couple of my posts pulled over my less than stellar opinion of a certain domestic automaker.
 That is just the way it is.  Moderated boards are about keeping the place real.  If you wanna see what trash talk does to things, just go to the alt.autos.dodge.trucks newsgroup.  It is extremely difficult to get any useful information out of there anymore. We all slip up on judgement from time to time, and I think the moderators do a pretty good job here.

·
Registered
308 Posts
 I hope this site does not ever get like trail conditions.com   Trying to find trail conditions this last winter for New york was terrible.   now if we can only get more posts on trails on this site

·
Registered
3,520 Posts
I think the reason the trail reports were so bad this year was all beacuse of the NO SNOW situation we got ! not to many of us got off this forum to go for a ride. Next year will be better !

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (DanR @ May 11, 2002, 10:50am)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Next year will be better ![/b][/quote]
I will hold you to that DanR  

1 - 10 of 10 Posts