Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Where do you buy your Amsoil regular injector oil? what price do you pay per Gallon (in jugs)? I do not have provisions for using a "drum" of oil. Thanks.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I buy the oil direct from Amsoil @ $21CAD/gal or $13.35USD/gal. I you spend a $100CAD/yr on oil it is worth becoming a dealer or a preffered customer. Speaking of that i have to put another order in. Need oil for the ATV and the Cummins.

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Become a prefered customer for $10.00 for 6 months and you can buy the stuff at dealer cost direct from amsoil.  You'll save over $10.00 on your first order.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Way to go guys.  You just made me sign up and order $200 worth of Amsoil products.

Maybe I should become a dealer

·
Registered
625 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Do they charge for shipping as well? If so what can I expect to pay? Is it expensive because it is hazardous material?

·
Registered
310 Posts
speaking of AMSOIL, i just bought 12 1 quart bottles, (4 gallons) for $54USD, plus 12bucks shipping, so it was $66 for 4 gallons of oil.  standard synthetic.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Sign up for the preferred customer deal.  Shipping is not that expensive.  With the discount, you can get the Series 2000 Racing oil at 23.50 a gallon (quarts or gallon jugs are only about 50c different per gallon).

I decided to go with the racing stuff instead of regular because its suppossed to smoke\stink less.  Also, there are many people who run it in trail sleds without problems.  At 23.50 its still only a couple dollars more than regular ski-doo oil.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Yellosled, you did the right thing! The Amsoil 2000 Race is the oil to buy. I tested it last year and both it, Klotz and Torco SSO were equal in the parameters I checked. They are all full synthetics. Any of these three are first class oils and have no bad smells. The factory oils are all over the map. Most of them stink real bad. I like the Klotz because of its racy smell. But if you want no smell at all, then go with the Amsoil Race or Torco, whichever is cheaper. Good Luck!

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
They ship by UPS.
My order was $20 CAN, for 4 gal of oil, plus a few quarts of gear lube.  Shipped to Ontario.

Not that bad, really,

FishHog

·
Registered
37 Posts
slarson, i usually pay around 25 - 30 cents a pound for shipping. If you decide to order, don't order just a gallon of oil or a cartridge of grease, order a case of oil (4 gallons) with a cartridge of grease and maybe some synthetic chaincase oil. Become a preferred customer and buy at dealer cost. You'll save your $10 back your first order. being a preferred customer will save you around $35 on a case of Series 2000 Racing Oil. e-mail me and I can get you started.  

1 - 11 of 11 Posts