Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
ditchs,powerlines,creeks and rivers..  

we have amazing trails up here but i try not to ride them(especially weekends)

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
my favorite place to ride begins in my yard because,,

1. i don't have to make it back to a motel i already paid for.
2. when i feel like a ride on the couch i just point for home and let my buddies all go do something stupid without me.
3. the dollars i spend are multiplied by ten and not hundreds.
4. when on a trip and even when though my sled is in perfect running order and well maintained the thought of a break down crosses my mind, but when i am around the local trails it never crosses my mind.
5. i like my cooking better than what is at some of the greasy spoons found along the way.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Panteraone , cant wait to bust a trough out in the boondocks there next year.  Looking forward to a shred to fraserdale

·
Registered
530 Posts
Timmins, Ontario area.
Great trails
Not alot of traffic
Lots of places to stay
Get there from anywhere
Lots of service
Beer store delivery to your hotel room

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
My favorite place used to be west yellowstone.   Then last year we went to mt saint helens.  however the trip out to helens is an extra 12 hrs.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
permafrost,i think about it all the time,when you come up id love to take the power line up to fraserdale,have a friend who will be trucking gas up there 3 times a week to sell

·
Registered
483 Posts
Bumps, jumps, cornfields, powerlines, actually anyplace there is snow. I do enjoy the local trails, but they can get beat up pretty quick. When there isn't enough snow around here, head east to Tug Hill, but usually on weekdays to avoid the crowds.

·
Registered
404 Posts
Northern Indiana, northern UP and everwhere in between

·
Registered
386 Posts
I ride from home when there is snow (near Orillia), but the local club is doing a lousy job as of late.  We like to go up to Elk Lake / Kirkland Lake area at least once a year for a week. Tons of snow, great trails. Hopefully we will ride up to Cochrane from there this year.

·
Registered
94 Posts
I like it here when we have but last year was my first time up Old Forge Ny. It was great riding and can't wait for snow. Maybe this year we'll try riding Island Pond Vt or up in Nh or any where there is snow.

·
Registered
448 Posts
Honey Harbour, Georgian Bay, Ontario.  
Lakes, trails, swamps, hills, water, the best of everything!

·
Registered
430 Posts
Tomohawk and any where southwest of Minocqua!!
I stay away from the home area because of the plowed fields.
They are not very kind to a $ 7,000 machine. Not to mention
my wife dosent like the "bumps".

1 - 20 of 20 Posts