Snowmobile World banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I guess those who are fortunate enough to have snow now are riding......or could people be spending time on the new Snowtracks forums?!?!?!?!?!

·
Registered
308 Posts
I'm with you A. If we have a repeat of the past several years we haven't even seen snow yet and we already have drifts over ten feet deep in town. The next ten weeks or so are usually our best riding. I hope to log at least 2000 more miles before the snow is gone.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
You guys just had to rub the snow in didn't you? I say we ban all those with snow till we get some!!!
 This winter was supose to be so great acording to the farmers almanac, yeah right.  We'd better have it next year.

Caleb

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Golsovia~ How many miles have you got on already?  
Sled Dogg~  That's what I heard!  I heard that there was supposed to be alot of snow and it was supposed to be very cold!  TOTALLY OPPOSITE!

·
Registered
56 Posts
I am so confused by the MN weather that I don't now what toy to ride on a day to day basis.  Yesterday boating was a possibility, now back to snow.  Mother Nature is one screwed up broad.

Cheers all - Brazoo

·
Registered
51 Posts
That's what I find interesting about all of our forums here. There's usually like 50 guys and gals online but it's always the same old topics
 or a just a bunch of polls
I guess everyone is just into reading.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
morocco,
 how long have you lived in angus ? friend of mine's parents live there. the kroegers.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Fastcat02, why be sorry you make me jealous to have the ability to ride.  Ride hard for all of us in Minnesota big guy.

Later - Brazoo

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Brazoo~ Have you ever thought about coming up here to ride?  I live about 45 miles north of Duluth and we have atleast some snow.

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
I think that most riders are going into hibernation.  Its pretty dead here in the summer time and i think for most summers hear early.  I got 2500km this year so im happy.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts