Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey Everyone,

We had orginally planned to ride around Algonquin mid February but that is not looking to promising. Hoping to get feed back from everyone on other options. We have been considering Quebec, Up-State New York or Michigan. Here are the questions: How are trail conditions in each right now, where are the best places to stay and if someone has done all of them which has the best ride.

Thanks
Moose

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
I canb tell you that upstate NY has really picked up this week, they have been getting alot of snow. My friends were there this past weekend and they got some good riding in... the trails are a little bumpy because of the traffic but your best bet woule be mid week as long as you do it before the holiday next week

·
Registered
361 Posts
Go North, Way north Kapuskassing (SP) Is full open. I hope to one day do a big ride all over the place up North.[/b]

I just got back from that area a few days ago.... and if I were you, I'd head to Barrie/Bruce Penn. There's not as much snow way up North as you might think.

·
Registered
230 Posts
I just got back from that area a few days ago.... and if I were you, I'd head to Barrie/Bruce Penn. There's not as much snow way up North as you might think.[/b]
I would stay further south there has not been a snow making system to hit the north in a while. The lake effect machine is cranked up good in south G-bay, talked to a guy there today and the snow is up to his waist in some spots (no he's not 4 feet tall)lol, I think they are getting another 10-20 cm's tonight

·
Registered
193 Posts
I would stay further south there has not been a snow making system to hit the north in a while. The lake effect machine is cranked up good in south G-bay, talked to a guy there today and the snow is up to his waist in some spots (no he's not 4 feet tall)lol, I think they are getting another 10-20 cm's tonight[/b]
ya i live in wi . heard about lake effect all around great lakes. we are the snowmobile capital of the world. best trail system out there. if the price is right COME ON DOWN! realy you be going up, but they can use the busness up there, eagle river,st. Germain, Minaquia, and u have the U.P>

1 - 6 of 6 Posts