Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
howdy from between grandforks and fargo nd,  we have no snow,  i am looking for a place to ride.   i noticed some snow in alexandria when we went trough this weekend,   any info on snow close would be great,   from canada to wisconson,  ect thanks.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
Hi highlandergerman have you gotten any snow in the last couple days.  We've got about 4 inches here in jamestown and supposedly were supposed to get another 4-6 not alot but enough to ride on.  I've heard that there is snow up by the Duluth area but don't know how much.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
highlandergerman~  I live just north of Duluth.  Don't know what the conditions are in Duluth/north shore but here the only riding you can do is riding down the river.  We are supposed to be getting like 10 inches tonight though!!!
  We'll see.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
midnight screamer would tell me if you guys got lucky and got that or if the forecasters are wrong again.  Thanks.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Highlandergerman~  We have got about 5 inches already.  More is coming!  Looks like good riding for this weekend!

·
Registered
1,268 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
was snowing this morning ,but now it has stopped.   i was in fargo yesterday and they had very little.   if it snows a little more we should be able to rid the red river>  i was hoping there was alot of snow by duluth or bemidji,  i am heading up to duluth next week for the hill cross.

·
Registered
416 Posts
Dont' have to worry about comin here, unless you want to grass drag. Old MaMa nature aint to nice this year for us sledders.

·
Registered
1,357 Posts
highlandergerman you must be getting some snow today.  If not come vist us near jamestown this weekend.  Here in jamestown we had gotten about 3 inches so far this week and its snowed about another 3-4 today so far and its still coming.  Hopefully it snows all day.

·
Registered
3,365 Posts
It was snowing pretty good here earlier, but has stopped now.  We are supposed to be getting more through out the day and up to 6-8 inches.
  I will believe it when I see it though.....

·
Registered
416 Posts
Hey Phazer , Chill the beer, I am on my way, don't worry, I'll find it.

·
Registered
416 Posts
I hope you mean the BEER , only kidding

·
Registered
416 Posts
Lmfao, thats what happens when you grow up and have to be a role model,lol,  

1 - 15 of 15 Posts