Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi !!

I'm from Quebec and I need to ride my Baby !! Where is the snow in quebec ?

Salut !!

Je vient du Quebec et j'ai une grande envie de me balader . Ou est-ce qu'il y a de la neige au Quebec svp ?

·
Registered
858 Posts
Il y avait 1 pied de neige au nord de chibougamau il y a 3 semaine. Ca commencé à neiger à Radisson le 1er octobre et la neige s'accumulait pendant au moins 1 mois. Je ne suis pas sure si la dernière vague de chaleur à affecté le nord du Québec mais ca pourrait valoir la peine d'y faire un tour si t'est vraiment désespéré ???

Translation- Might have snow in northern Quebec, it was snowing the 1st of october and accumulating for at least 1 month but the latest warmfront might of melted the snow.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
muffin,
i have been trying to find out where "not given" is and now from reading your post i now know it is in quebec. :p

·
Registered
858 Posts
i have been trying to find out where "not given" is and now from reading your post i now know it is in quebec.
LMAO, sure is a big town, lots of people of SW come from there apparently. At least he's not running from the law like some of Paul's relatives :0: :p

·
Registered
240 Posts
Does anyone know where Spots is? It seems that Spots and Patches are always where it is snowing in the forcast!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts