Snowmobile World banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just picked the Black Team this morning. I Like it! There's mine in the row of F7's just as we got there to pick it up. But, I have to set it up with the heavy rider kit once my dealer gets the kit. I'd really like to just set it up with the "true" Sno Pro valving and springs like my 2000 ZR440 Sno Pro. What's cool is that as my salesman was walking by as I was signing all the paperwork, I said "I get a Firecat hat with this...right". He wasn't ready for that; but, nontheless, he coughed one up. Hey, if you don't ask, you don't get.

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
The Hat...... DARN i knew i forgot to ask for something... Though i did wit pen in hand make sure there was a spare belt in my machine

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Powderboy

You got a belt! I'd say that was better planning than me getting a $20 hat. Good job!

FYI, all special graphic sleds standard or Sno Pro get chrome windshields. I've yet to see otherwise.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Nice sleds except those yellow graphics lol. I'm glad to see some one is likeing them. Only graphic most p[oeple don't like is the yellow ones you got. You'll have a sled that stands apart from the rest which will be a good thijng as they will be littering everyplace like the 98 Zrs did. Hope you have a trouble frree season.
Caleb

·
Registered
33 Posts
Nice lookin' sleds-I got a hat and $100.00 off of a coat when I sno-checked mine. The good thing about the F-Cats is that if they do break down, we should be able to have them fixed by the time everyone else catches up. :D

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Sled Dogg

I know what you're saying. This particular one never stood out to me; but, in person, it's a different story. I always seem to think of the Pittsburg Penguins when I'd look at it. Being a Detroit Red Wings fan, that's something to try and get over. Now, it's not like that. I have really come around with this package. What's an even greater accomplishment is coming to like the green Sabre look. It actually is pretty sweet. When you see them in person, you may know what I'm talkin' about. I have seen the black Sabre in person and still don't like it.

·
Registered
2,491 Posts
:D Man I always thought that Cats should be black but that red one with the stars and stripes has got me drooling on the keyboard :angry:

Now let's see,sell the Chevelle,Cougar,Cheetah and maybe one of the Kids and I can get me one too :p

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Actually your and One I saw in person are the only two I've seen with that graphics package. And GO WINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Caleb

·
Registered
74 Posts
Hey SnoProG,

I called Formost Insurance and insured the Patriot for $375 today.

Their number is 1 800 262-0170

This is 20/ 40
20 / 40 and $10,000 property insurance
$500 deductable
and NO MEDICAL BENEFIT INSURANCE, (since I have Blue Cross)

Your riding buddy

Greg

·
Registered
364 Posts
That black and yellow is a sick looking sled ( meaning aweseom). I would buy on of those anyday (even though I love SKI DOO) Love the color theme (looks mean to) :inlove:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts