Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
135 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did not get my SPRING ORDER Rev 600 HO (w/ electric start, reverse and two-tone) this past Wednesday as promised by Bombi. No one seems to know where it is. "It's on the truck" -- truck comes in and it's not on the truck! If it does not come this week, I'll be getting one off of the second "electric start production run" which is this or next week and won't deliver until Christmas week. I'm really starting to get a little mad. :cussing:

·
Registered
15 Posts
I'm still waiting for mine too. Rev 600 Sport RER, DPM. Dealer said it should be here this week. ??? Right. Next time I buy a new sled I doubt it will be Ski-Doo. Ordering a sled in the sping and not having here by the time the trails open is NOT a good way to do business. I am really disappointed with my order last spring. Sure this sled might ride great and be one of the better sleds built, but with customer service like I have recieved, never again will I be tempted to by a ski-doo.

·
Registered
49 Posts
I'm still waiting for mine, black,dpm,rer. Just called the dealer, he said this week for sure. I'll have to wait and see. I will never snow check a sled again. I got no deal, no clothing, and no 2-year warranty. Tell me again why I snow checked?? :hallo1:

·
Registered
214 Posts
I feel sorry for you guys. In ontario we got our spring order sleds in october. May be an issue because you are in new york? After you gus get delivery you will very quickly forget the problems in delivery. Trust me your first ride will have you smiling ear to ear.

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm still waiting with you guys, Black Rev 600 rer. I've been harrassing Skidoo for weeks now,and I doubt if it helped but I got a call from my dealer Sat. He just got a faxed shipping order for delivery this week (I hope)? Im with you though this is my last spring break sled from doo. Some fall buyers got up to 1,000 off. I know someone that did. Hang in there. :cussing:

·
Registered
75 Posts
I'm still waiting with you guys, Black Rev 600 rer. I've been harrassing Skidoo for weeks now,and I doubt if it helped but I got a call from my dealer Sat. He just got a faxed shipping order for delivery this week (I hope)? Im with you though this is my last spring break sled from doo. Some fall buyers got up to 1,000 off. I know someone that did. Hang in there. :cussing:

·
Registered
160 Posts
I feel for you guys! :( Especially because we are getting to the beginning of the season! Most snowmobile trails are now open! My dealership was offering loaner sleds to some of its customers! :)

·
Registered
191 Posts
Hey Shoebox, if you don't have a 2nd year warranty on your sled, your dealer is pulling a fast one on you!! All spring check REV's come with a second year warranty (on the engine only). I would be looking into that if I were you!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
I am with you guys still waiting on 600 with rer . delaer said maybe thursday at this point i take a maybe as a no way. SO hopefully next week. If another one of my friends calls and asks me to go riding to day i might loose it. First new sled i have ever bought and it will be the last!

·
Registered
8 Posts
I live in Southern Ontario and I was also waiting for my spring order REV 600ho (black, RER, elec. start) up until last Friday (will be ready for pick up tomorrow). This may not help any of you but at least it shows that they are being sent out.

Hope you get yours soon.

·
Registered
692 Posts
if the say next next week or it on a truck!

get the trucking cos name & #
or the transportation broker!
once you have that you can track it from dealer to dealer.
for the sleds to go over th border they will have all the numbers on the sled. everything down to exact weight of truck!! find out whos BULL SH!ting you get ther name find the person who pays there pay check and tell em.
for the money you guys are spending i dont think you need someone B&S you !!!!

K

·
0 Posts
I feel sorry for you guys. My dad got his spring ordered 600 ho, rer, x package spring order sled over a month ago. It already has 250 kilometers on it. Hes letting me use it this weekend it gonna be amazing :D :D :D :devil:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts