Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
damn....i sure hope the thing comes in...sucks waiting for it!........delaer told me nov 1.....rghhhh......anyone pick theirs up yet?

·
Registered
135 Posts
Was at my dealer Saturday... mine's not in yet either... he has black ones, but no two tone Rev 600s with electric start and reverse... it HAS to be coming SOON! :angry:

·
Registered
72 Posts
Mine arrived last week, yellow 600 HO Sport RER. Got the VIN# and it's at the shop. Won't be long guys! My dealer didnt have a clue either. :D

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
yea i at least need the vin# so i can get my insurance...got a quote of 217 for full coverage from liberty mutual.....thats a deal compared to a lot of others!

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
My dealer said next week or the week after. I cant wait anymore. Hey what is the number of allstate. I live in ny and statefarm told me 283.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Good news...dealer called me today, said that my rev is leaving canada tomorrow and i should have it for the weekend....so guys it wont be long at all until these models arrive at your dealer!!.....ill post some pics after i pick it up.... :D

·
Registered
135 Posts
GOTSPEED24... I live in Binghamton, about an hour south of Syracuse. I mostly ride in Whitney Point and East Pharsalia... going to try to get up to Tug Hill more this year... had a great time up there last season. :) Where do you ride?

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
i ride the hill the first few rides beacuse thats usually where the snow is first...indian lake, tupper lake, and speculator once in a while , i ride VT quite a bit....the pass is 95$ but worth every penny...they do a hell of a job in that state. ive heard about pharsalia tho....i was out in binghamton this past year for the watkins glen winston cup race.....we stayed out there and went to this really cool go-kart track...damn good time!!

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Originally posted by 2002mxzx@Nov 5 2002, 08:28 PM
Well i hope mine will also be on that same truck to new york
i hope so too man....weve waited long enough, but i bet it'll be worth the wait!!

·
Registered
8 Posts
thats really weird..i got my 2003 rev w/reverse last week..i traded in the old 02mxz x800..and my dealer had mine ready with in 3 days..only thing im waiting on is snow!!!gl geting ur machines..

03 Mxz Rev 800/black sport rer

·
Registered
1,076 Posts
Well i will bea t tug hill every or every other weekend if you guys ever want to meet up. well that is if my rev ever shows up.

·
Registered
161 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Originally posted by 2002mxzx@Nov 6 2002, 09:55 AM
Well i will bea t tug hill every or every other weekend if you guys ever want to meet up. well that is if my rev ever shows up.
lol..yea ill be up there too most likely in the beginning of december....we usually park at the timberview.....have any of you guys rode in speculator? i plan on riding there this year also.....1-1/2 hour away from me

·
Registered
72 Posts
HEY IT's SNOWING OUT AS I WRITE AND I'M STILL WAITING FOR MY REV 600!....
I've been working on my trailer lighting so that is ready for inspection. It needs a couple of new marker lights and I have to replace one of the wire harnesses. Other than that it will be all set. My trailer encloser is in. I'm just waiting for the sled to finance the whole package.

Skidoorev, Who is your Nationwide insurance agent? I live in Vermont and I deal with Nationwide for all my insurance needs. They quoted me a price of $400 per year for full coverage on the new Rev. I can't believe it costs more to insure a sled in Vermont, but then again maybe it does! I'm 46 and never had a snowmobile accident. After seeing some of the insurance quotes here, I think I will be shopping.

·
Registered
135 Posts
VTsleder... My Nationwide insurance agent is Jack Snover. His number is 607-77 2-0000. I have all my insurance through him... cars, home, etc. My sister in law insures her Viper through him and only pays around $200! :D

1 - 20 of 29 Posts