Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
530 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
So is there any trails out there that have good riding conditions?  I'm sick of just looking at my sled.  So if you have any knowledge of conditions, please tell us.  I need to go somewhere soon, just to get away.  Any info would be great.

·
Registered
1,177 Posts
I would say come to northern Michigan, but by the time you get here, all the trails will be beat up.   We have about 10-12 inches on the ground, but the trails are getting beat up by large numbers of riders.  Hope we get more snow soon.

·
Registered
2,905 Posts
It will be here soon enough. Nights are getting cooler, and September is right around the corner. Following month is October, and then you can smell the snow coming.

·
Registered
68 Posts
The meteorologist are saying the squirrels are out early getting alot of nuts ready and that means a big stormy winter :D :D :D .

·
Registered
8 Posts
We live by the lake in norhtern ohio and the trees are starting to turn. My cousin lives in northern michigan and the trees are turning there

·
Registered
221 Posts
It's been a cool summer here and it's been raining a lot recently. Should mean lots of snow this winter. I can't wait. I'm sure it's snowed a little up on the snowy range already.

·
Registered
7 Posts
ive searched around the internet for this winters predictions and all ive found is a long and snowy winter. i also heard about the squierrels getting ready. boy i cant wait

1 - 13 of 13 Posts