Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just wondering how many people on here own bith snowmobiles and atv's. If so what kind, size, what do you use it for and how do you like it?

·
Registered
791 Posts
We have a 81 Honda 185S. A 83 Honda 200M. A kawasaki KM 80 and a 81 Yamaha MX 175. Also I built a go-cart a few years ago with a Honda 5hp motor and comet clutches 22" atv tires does about 45km, soon to have a Yamaha 340 Fan engine in it one sweet ride. :D

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Gotta have something to doo in the off season. I'm on a 02 kawi 650.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
01 honda 400EX its alot of fun on the trails in the summer, but i would like to get a 4x4 now, never satisfied ??? :D

·
Registered
2,885 Posts
I have me an old 87 Honda TRX350 Foreman, the origonal 4x4 4 wheeler. Honda made them for work, not play! Solid axles make for a rough ride, but you can pull a house with the thing. It hasn't had a good life, but she's a Honda, gas and oil.

I might end up getting a new one next summer, but it would be hard to give up on this old girl, been just spectacular.

Attachments

·
Registered
64 Posts
I have 2 wheelers I use primarily for hunting. 91' Quadrunner & 94' King Quad. We tow trailers about 40 miles (thru swamps & rivers) to were we hunt. These machines never cease to amaze me at where they will go! :)

Attachments

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
I cannot believe it corey you don't have a bearcat. :p

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
2000 Yamaha Grizzly 600. Use if for hunting and playing. Thinking about a new one with a diff lock.

Attachments

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
03 DS650

-The Fastest most awsome rush on 4 wheels.

03 Yamaha Banshee

-High Revving 2stroke style. The closest thing you can get to sledding..

·
Registered
959 Posts
well i dont own a 4 wheeler but i have a "gator" type atv that goes about 45mph with 30" knobb tires on the back and i ride my friends 95 xplorer 400 i will be gettin one someday but sledding is far more important to me then 4x4's if i want to play in the mud i just use my truck :devil:

·
Registered
2,560 Posts
I own a pair, both Yamaha. 1 completely stock Warrior for putting around on, and 1 completly tricked out, Vito motored Banshee. As prevoiusly mentioned, these are as close to snowmobiling as you can get. Will definetly keep you on your toes in the off seasons.

AL

·
Registered
328 Posts
Have two 01 sportsman 500 ho's both yellow. Don't do much with them other than cruise the gravel roads. Not many places to ride off road around here. One has 2000 miles and the other has 4300 miles on it. No problems with either.

·
Registered
85 Posts
The Suzukis that I have, have been outstandinging in the durability department, nothing but gas and change the oil. Bought a Suzuki because a friend of mine has a '83 250 quadrunner thats got at least 25,000 miles on it and he weighs 300 pounds and does nothing but mountain riding. Hes not real big into preventative maintenance. He just changed the original plug last year and his oil almost as infrequent.

1 - 20 of 33 Posts