Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
I saw this on Dootalk.........Gade Girl you absolutely Rock Girl ! Well Done ! As a fellow female rider I'm proud as heck of you for this !.

Snow4

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Yea, way to go Carrie.
I should have had you autograph it when you were over.
I meant to but then forgot. :whatever:

Your internationally famous now.

Jeff

·
Registered
177 Posts
doh ! and Thanks !

LOL I'm going to need new graphics so I can blend into the back ground this year.

labudda - smack smack :lol: Had to bring this up ?

Thanks snow4, means the most coming from a fellow lady rider..........with bling bling risers hee hee

SLeDHeaDDude800 you should be sending in one of your many pictures...many many cool pics.

Jeff, sure I'll give an autograph if you meet us in the flats after a snow storm woohoo I want to see if I can pull off the Cody maneuver.

·
Registered
281 Posts
Congratulations Carrie! :thumbsup:

I also got into the new snowgoer. w00t

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
Jeff, sure I'll give an autograph if you meet us in the flats after a snow storm woohoo I want to see if I can pull off the Cody maneuver.[/b]
Sure, just don't take it around too far like a friend of ours did.
We even get some mini cornice jumps. LOL

Jeff

Attachments

·
Registered
281 Posts
There ya go. The sub-title was "one of our best" so that's what labudda meant. Tell us more ![/b]
It's the "This Old Snowmobile" part. :D

·
Registered
177 Posts
Nice pics Fraz. I hadn't seen those. Bet you can't wait to make another "stuck" thread this yr. I sense I'm going to get stuck a lot.....I hope !

I want POWDER......heck I will take snirt right now, me need to ride !

Jeff - pics wouldn't open for me, but could be because of my connection at work

tocheaptosmoke, I figured that is where you were (avatar gave it away) but I haven't seen it yet. Can't find my magazine :unsure:

·
Premium Member
2,455 Posts
Well done Carrie!! We'll have to hook up this year. Sue-Anne got rid of the "BarneyMobile" and she's on an '05 600 Gade now as well ..... AND she's ridden in B.C.!!!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Here is an exclusive. The very first shoot of Gade Girl carving on a Gade. Easter weekend 2005.

Doo you think I can get anything for the Stars rookie card on E-bay?

I think we should try to plan a boon-dockers weekend this season the first or second week of Feb. when the snow is still good and relatively soft for carving in.

P.S. I don't care about your belt, just pin it!!! LOL

Attachments

·
Registered
177 Posts
LOL, I was just thinking about that day. Thinking, Fraz said just go up there and jump off and LMAO I did it... because it was your sled! poof! The snow flew up, the landing didn't hurt but because I couldn't see anything for snow, I stopped.

There I sat in deep stuckedness while you guys laughed at me and gave me crap for stopping.

You'll have to open up Fraz's Cochrane Carving and Jump School.

Jeff, finally seen your pics - it's my connection - awesome! Looks like a good time :)

·
Tragically Hip-OSA
5,007 Posts
Carrie, great shot!!! I didn't realize that I had ridden with an international star....lol. We're going to have to get another group together to ride Canada again....

·
Registered
441 Posts
You'll have to open up Fraz's Cochrane Carving and Jump School.[/b]
More like Fraz'z stuckedness and how to break a bumper in under 2hrs school. LOL

Hey JT, the snow usually at it's best for carving the first half of Feb. in Cochrane. It's also cold then but that helps keep the sleds cool when your playing hard.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts