Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
146 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I did. Made a quick couple of passes up and down. Talk about traction. Just had to do it.

·
1,327 Posts
Yeah, I did last night,

and on Monday morning.

My neighbour asked what the heck I was doing so I said that the studs are good for airation of the grass.

Maybe I could convince everyone to let me rip up their lawns too, instead of paying a landscaper to do.  I would gladly do it for free.

DP

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
Hehehe.......  Id've never thought of it.  using one to rototill the dirt.  
I'll have to try this next spring if I get the JD running.

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
We own a golf course that my lil brother also lives on. He used to get yelled at by our dad all of the time for Airating the 18th rough that lines the back yard. I won't even mention this winter when someone not aware of the course being delicateand where the green was loacated, straight across it he went. carbides tore it to ####.
 I want to jump a pond we have. there is a huge downhill run leading to a huge mound of dirt that is just waiting to be graded to be a ramp!

Caleb

·
Registered
138 Posts
Weekly ritual, tear up the neighbors yard. They don't mind, I'm the one who mows and waters it anyway. They live across the street so it actually looks like it should be are yard. All the neighbors just laugh at me

A

·
0 Posts
I will this coming weekend.  I am going to run my sled down to the well pit to wash it down good.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts