Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 30 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Whos the fastest, most powerful, who will win?
All bone stock.
Any 600´s -98

·
Registered
512 Posts
What type of race??? Coner to coner on a tight trail. Green all the way. Lake race...  I'd say close SRX if you count the triple.  BUt other wise DOO and every one else pretty close behind. All have studs??

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
All stock, not even studs, nothing.
Over-all winner, lake, trail & dsnow.

·
Registered
46 Posts
Of course you'd say ski-doo when don't you..... I say it would be real close between cat, doo, and pol.  Too close to tell, line them up and find out.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah i will, but promised to bet on it...
Me and my friend will race these sleds against eachother, thats why i wanna know.

Can´t bet too much if i would loose! ???

·
Registered
46 Posts
My brother has a 98 zr 600 carb, the sled overreved to around 9100-9200 stock.  I set the secondary to the weakest spring setting and it brought the rpms down to around 8400-8500.  Made a huge difference, something you might want to check if you didn't already.  Make it hook hard too, you know. ;)   A friend of mine has a 98 zr 600 efi le, never touched the clutches, and it's alot slower then my brothers, especially mid to top end.

S

·
0 Posts
How can any one say who going to win. a more experienced rider on a good set up will win on the slowest sled in this poll.
There is no set up stated in this poll,
What if they were in 4 feet of loose snow( i wish) and all had studs and and a .875 paddle track (just an example for track) and the slowest one in the bunch had a 1" paddle track
with an experienced rider?
now tell me who would win?
I see so many who's going to win questions lately and people actually get mad if the wrong sled is picked.
Not to mention the question is getting a little dry (JMO)
But there is no way, unless your compareing apples to oranges(ie kitty cat vs ZRT 800) that you can say who will win.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
Let the poll speak for itself.  just jokin  lol but seriously the doo would kick A$$.

·
Registered
203 Posts
Well there not 98's but I think it's funny because a freind that rides with my dad has a pair of 800 Doo's. He let's his sons ride them because his 600 Cat will walk all over them. And yes that's even after Doo replaced all kinda of stuff, pipes, top-end etc,etc.

·
Registered
1,139 Posts
Why would Doo replace pipes under warranty and how old are those talked about Doo 800's- 93's with major warn out clutches and bearings. Get real, unless the cat is pushing 160 horse and is a prostock chassis it should never beat any brand 800. Unless the sons weigh 250 lbs. more than this dad. Or are the sons running throttle blocks put on by this DAD. I know stuff happens, and people can screw up worse a good machine. ???  ???

1 - 20 of 30 Posts