Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
me and my friend are going to race in a few weeks, just want to know wat you think

·
Registered
277 Posts
My money's on the MC.
Don't you think a 500 is a little small for a deepsnow sled?

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Your going to race a sled against a quad.... Your buddy can actually think hes going to beat you does he.... and yeah how does that 500 do with the long track?

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
i don'treally go in deep snow with it i driveit on wisconsin trails and i won it last year in a raffle and i didn't have enough money to upgrade but i wanteda long track for the better ride and we do make ocassional trips out west

and no my buddy dosen't think he can beat me! :)

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
If he doesnt think he can beat you then why race? Won in a raffle huh... i wish i could win a sled... that would make this sport much cheaper hehehe

·
Registered
791 Posts
How does that odssey go up against the 400ex?

·
Registered
959 Posts
hows that honda gonna stay above the snow? or are you gonna drag on grass? if you drag on grass he has a chance if your on snow then you win if your on snow hes on grass you win prly too

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
haven't raced the odessy and the 400ex we will prollydothat too

we are racing on just grass no snow cause we don't have any yet :angry:

·
Registered
30 Posts
:cussing: i drove drumm's 4weeler he's gonna beat you by about 30 feet in a field sorry buckshot

·
Registered
30 Posts

What's with all the gross smily faces? :hallo3: :hallo5: :hallo2: :hallo4: :hallo5: :hallo8: :hallo1: :hallo5: :hallo6: :hallo4: :hallo9: :hallo09: :hallo10: :hallo6:

·
Registered
70 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
you drove his four-wheeler 2 feet how would you know! lol :withstupid:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts