Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 41 Posts

·
Registered
858 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I know some of you don't like the polls but the Snowmobile World sticker questions seem to come back alot.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
i think the sticker should remain simple, the reason it went nowhere before is because there were too many spins on it.

·
Registered
307 Posts
You count on 3 for me as well, so does this means it's a go ahead for the stickers.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
STICKER UPDATE:

We are currently working with a company on the sticker project. Everything is going well except for the artwork.

Getting the stickers is not the problem, coming up with the artwork is. We at SW are snowmobilers, not graphical artists. The sticker company will design something but for a big, big fee.

Anyone have any ideas on what to use as artwork or know anyone that has the talent to come up with something that looks professional?

Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
337 Posts
corey, check some of the previous posts when this subject ran.  There wete some guys on here that came up with some real nice designs!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Corey...here is a link to a topic where we had some sticker artwork put together LINK

·
Registered
533 Posts
maybe a small sticker in the corner of my hood.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Two for me.

But hurry, there is finally some snow on the ground, and I want to show off my sticker before it melts.

FishHog

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
If I remember right, the bottom one was radguy's and was the most popular.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Dan~  I love the third one you have there!

·
Registered
307 Posts
That ones good for me as well, even though i ride a cat it's alright.  The rest would likely be costly due to the names on them that would be alot extra.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts