Snowmobile World banner

41 - 60 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #42
I'm 25 yards inside P.A......that's close enough isn't it? :lol:[/b]
I guess that's close enough.... :rolleyes: LOL! How's things out your way?? Snowing right now in Lockport. 1 or 2 inches.

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
I guess that's close enough.... :rolleyes: LOL! How's things out your way?? Snowing right now in Lockport. 1 or 2 inches.[/b]

We've had a total of about an inch or so....then got warm, rained and now nadda.... :(

Cold as can be tonight, just looked and it's 18* Fahrenheit, the sleds would really sing if we had some snow to go play a tune on.... :wink:

·
Registered
2 Posts
We've had a total of about an inch or so....then got warm, rained and now nadda.... :(

Cold as can be tonight, just looked and it's 18* Fahrenheit, the sleds would really sing if we had some snow to go play a tune on.... :wink:[/b]

Chevy57 checking in from Binghamton NY. I Bought 2 sleds in March never really ridden before. My daughter wants to start riding so we are going to give it a try.

chevy57

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi All!
Upstate Ny checking in with some beautiful white gold all around! Sure to be riding this weekend! Any others in the general area?

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Chevy57 checking in from Binghamton NY. I Bought 2 sleds in March never really ridden before. My daughter wants to start riding so we are going to give it a try.

chevy57[/b]

Chevy,

Where are you planning to ride?
We ride a lot just inside P.A., outside of Apalachin....if you'd like to join us sometime when the snow flies, fire me a PM....

Duane

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
Another NYer here. I live in Massena NY right near canada.[/b]

Hi All!
Upstate Ny checking in with some beautiful white gold all around! Sure to be riding this weekend! Any others in the general area?[/b]
Welcome! :thumbsup: The only time I make it out your way is when I go up there fishing. Haven't had the chance to make it sledding out that way.

·
Registered
67 Posts
Hello sledshed and everyone. I posted here last year, just saying hi again. The lake effect snow has been good to me! I have already had a little fun on the sleds. Trails are opening soon! Freezing rain early this coming week but forecast says temps drop again and more snow. Hopefully this trend continues. Happy trails to all and be safe and prosper this coming new year!

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #51
Hello sledshed and everyone. I posted here last year, just saying hi again. The lake effect snow has been good to me! I have already had a little fun on the sleds. Trails are opening soon! Freezing rain early this coming week but forecast says temps drop again and more snow. Hopefully this trend continues. Happy trails to all and be safe and prosper this coming new year![/b]
Glad to see ya again! Nice sled. Those were some of the best sleds Yamaha made. :thumbsup:

·
Premium Member
935 Posts
Going to put some miles on over the weekend....yee-haw! :thumbsup:

Duane

(just inside P.A., I can see N.Y. out my living room window, so it counts..... :p )

·
Registered
97 Posts
hey fellas, rochester rider here. I ride the henrietta hill and gully trails up to the lehigh valley railroad bed we use to get to the gas station in rush,ny and to the genesee river/NYS Greenway..... last night I rode 100 miles in no time. I'd like to say the trails are awesome but compared to a groomed trail it's not very awesome. Anyhow, We have about 18" of powder and 10-14" of base on the greenway. It's good all around fun. Besides, if the trails were flat then what the hell fun would they be!

i hope the snow sticks through to the next cold spell. I see in the paper today they are expecting almost 50 degrees in the area by sat. :cussing: i know I'm not happy about that, green christmas........ :bash: :bash: :bash:

ADK skidoo.... you live in rochester too huh..... where abouts? I'm in henrietta just off lehigh station rd. by the thurway and pitts-hen townline rd. i ride the #### out of these trails. If you wanna try something new let me know, we can meet up anywhere you wanna.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Sorry for the late response, i havnt been to this page in a while.

I am in Honeoye Falls, very close to Rush, if i can get on the Lehigh valley trail, its only a few min to the gas station at creekside. havnt had a chance to ride down here in a couple years, all the snow has been up north, nothing here :bash:

We are always looking for new pwople to ride with, let me know and ill bring my sled hame from the adk's. :thumbsup:

·
Registered
231 Posts
Discussion Starter #60
Glad to have ya on board! A lot of good info on this site and friendly people too.:thumbs-up:

41 - 60 of 69 Posts