Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've put a little over 100 miles on already in the hills, just wondering how many other powder hounds have been out playing this year.. We've got a few feet down the road-a-piece, and I think they got some more Saturday and Sunday.......Anyway going this weekend again!!!

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
This a pic from last sunday in the haliburton highlands. Not much by your guys standards, but snow none the less. ;) :)

Attachments

·
Registered
40 Posts
You all have it made, there is no snow in South Dakota at all... We went out over Thanksgiving, to Laramie. The snow was OK., they have a good base started with around 2 to 4 feet on it. The only problem is its 750 miles from my house... One of these years im going to plan a snowmobiling trip to Canada, looks fantastic...Long drive but worth it to ride....

·
Registered
54 Posts
Hey Kiote, where are you from in no snow south dakota. I'm in the black hills.

·
Registered
100 Posts
That's me stuck over the edge of the hill in OMOTM's photo. Broke the edge of a piston and stuck it on the second day. Finished rebuilding the motor tonight. Back on the snow next Saturday :D

·
Registered
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
OMOTM, you going up at all this weekend? I'll be there thursday, friday, and saturday. Should be awsome riding, seeing how we got snow in the valley the last few days!

·
Registered
154 Posts
Took her out for my first ride this week. Pantera has pics posted in the general snowmobiling section. Lots of fun but you (OMOTM) always have a pic to make me jealous ???

1 - 18 of 18 Posts