Snowmobile World banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2,083 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's going on at Doo with all of the REV commercials? They must be spending a fortune. I can't watch the Red wings on Fox Sports Detroit without seeing a REV commercial just about every other commercial break. It is sorta working, I don't find it as ugly as I did before. It makes me wonder if the snow check orders aren't what Doo is looking for. Not a bash, just an observation.

·
Registered
980 Posts
Really?? I haven't seen one yet! Just ads for the regular sleds. Even STV on the weekend didn't have any.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Funny, I was thinking the same thing. FYI, an X package REV with deep lug track is $9000. Maybe those comercials are why. Doo's got good quality adds compared to Cat; Polaris had some really funny ones last season. Man, Toronto is sooooo much better than last season. I hope the Wings can come back in the 3rd.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
I finally saw one the other day!  I liked it
 Haven't seen much of any other brands though

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
mighty rx-1,
 i suggest you call doo and find out why they are sponsoring the air time of your home town hockey team, i've only seen the polaris ads and once in awhile yamaha ads.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
The only sled commercials I've seen on the TV here (Toronto area) were during Snowtrax.

·
Registered
191 Posts
Here in MB, I have only seen the Ski-doo 2002 commercials and then only during sled shows.  They also have Cat and Pol commercials but the Doo's are the most frequent.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts