Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Coming 2 a Trail near You
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed that today. I used to have 5 stars and now i have 1. Not a big deal just wondering what you guys got up your sleave now. keep up the good job

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
Me too! What happened to all those stars? Concussion wear off?

·
Registered
858 Posts
I think Corey doesn't want us to have as many stars as he has, he's getting jealous

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Hello,

We are currently working on the member title issues that the forum has been experiencing. It might take a little bit to get straightened out but you might see a few strange things like disappearing stars until it is solved.

And yes, we do have something again up our sleeves....

Thanks.

·
Banned
5,166 Posts
Quote from z800rtx, posted on Nov. 18 2001, 9:18pm
I lost my stars and got bumped down to a new rider,just curious as too why? ???

Nearly everyone is at 1 star. This is something that we PURPOSELY did only while we attempt to fix the member title issue in the forums.

PLEASE NOTE that this will ONLY be temporary for a few days. Everyone needs to be at one star for us to fix this problem.

Don't take it personally as it has nothing to do with forum status and has everything to do with us fixing a problem. Your stars WILL come back once we tell the forum software to start calculating again. The stars are based on how many posts you have so when the system starts calculating again, you will be where you should be.

Like I said, it is only temporary...

Thanks.

·
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
I dont need five stars to be cool... I am cool with one. lol

·
Registered
858 Posts
Only posting to get my stars back  :p

·
2,267 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Power sledder. What a cool label. Now i really feel important. Wait till my sons sees this. He'll have something to talk about at the dinner table for weeks

1 - 13 of 13 Posts