Snowmobile World banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Black Rev 600HO Sport with RER, DPM, and a 1" track. It isn't here yet. :angry: Does anyone know when they will be shipped?

·
Registered
278 Posts
Originally posted by Spin@Nov 15 2002, 06:25 AM
I ordered a Black Rev 600HO Sport with RER, DPM, and a 1" track. It isn't here yet. :angry: Does anyone know when they will be shipped?
I know you did not list it but if you ordered it with electric start all the 600 HO with electric start will not be in till Dec 1 at best. I know it sucks to wait but when it gets here it will have been worth it. I just got mine 4 days ago. :)

·
Registered
278 Posts
Originally posted by shoebox@Nov 15 2002, 09:45 PM
Still waiting for mine black 600ho w/ rer & dpm& 1" track.
No elec. start. I am starting to get upset!!! :hallo1:
Hmmm might be that they just started sending them out. I just got mine 4 days ago now they have to get states side. Should not be long now any day for you I would think.. ???

·
Registered
77 Posts
I talked to my dealer today and he talked to Bombi yesterday and they told him all the REV 600 H.O.’s should arrive at all the dealers before the end of the month. Take this with a grain of salt my dealer has been telling me my sled will be here in two weeks for two months. I’m just tired of waiting.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the replies. This is the first new sled I have ever ordered, and not having yet is starting to make me regret ever ordering it.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
could be worse i will always remember the two polaris guys last year that were told around christmas that their sleds won't arrive. they had faxed confirmations and one of them even had a serial number to his never to be built sled.

·
Registered
72 Posts
Spin

I know how you feel! I'm waiting for mine to arrive as well. My dealer told me the ship date would be somewhere around the 7th of December. He also said they are frustrated as well. They have floor models that they are waiting for and can't make sales without them.
I'm also hearing that the folks who ordered the new Doo 1000 4 strokes won't see them until christmas! That would suck, especially if it snows well before that time. Be patient I'm sure the Rev's that we ordered will soon arrive.

·
Registered
728 Posts
Originally posted by kennypope@Nov 15 2002, 01:34 PM
Sorry the Canadians get their rev 600's first.
Sorry the Canadians get their rev 600's first.
Could have fooled me still waiting on my girls 600 HO with RER. Electric start
Scott in KW

But on the other hand my X is in at dealership still waiting on gauges Temp and Fuel.

·
Registered
135 Posts
My Rev 600HO w/ elec. Srt. & reverse is still not in yet either. I've been told two more weeks for two months too. This is my first time spring ordering a sled also... starting to wonder why I even bothered :cussing: When I ordered my Harley they delivered within days of there stated delivery date. It would not have been a big deal if they told me in March when I ordered the sled that it would be here in December... then I would not have gotten my hopes up... but they told me that I'd have it by October 31st at the latest. :angry: I don't blame my dealer... as already stated here, they are frustrated too and have handled the situation the best they could.

·
Registered
49 Posts
We need to figure on how to change ski-doo for the late delivery. How do large companies charge surcharges for late delivery. That is: if I hired a contractor in march to build a store to sell my product and I wanted to be able to be selling by Dec 1. for the X-mas season my contract would have a performance clause (no santa pun intended) that would fine or charge the contractor for loss sales. Well my sled is depreciating in value before it even gets delivered (it will be a year old sled next fall if it is delivered Nov. or Feb.) How could we contract a late clause for a Dec 1. delivery. :angry:

1 - 13 of 13 Posts