Snowmobile World banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys,
Looking at getting a Pro X2 Shorty Seat for my Pro X. But after looking at some pictures, I'm starting to wonder is it even possible (Without drilling holes) Looking at the pictures, it seems as though I'll have to drill to mount it on. Anyone know? The pics are below. Thanks again, Hodder

Attachments

·
Registered
49 Posts
Hey guys,
Looking at getting a Pro X2 Shorty Seat for my Pro X. But after looking at some pictures, I'm starting to wonder is it even possible (Without drilling holes) Looking at the pictures, it seems as though I'll have to drill to mount it on. Anyone know? The pics are below. Thanks again, Hodder[/b]

Its possible that u will have to drill new holes but if i would be you i would go and see a pro-x with the small seat on it a have a good look and check if it will fit on it, My friends pro-x with the short seat is in my back yard i will go check and tell u how it mounts !!

Pat...

·
Registered
57 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Haha, it's hard me me to go see it though, since I'm in Canada and the seat is in the states lol. But it would be great if you could get back to me on your friends. Thanks a lot, Hodder

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
it will fit no problem but id actaully racommend a xr seat over the x2. the x2 seat will loss it hight fast and will go down to the hight of the regular prox seat in 2 years or so. the xr or 03 race seat will be much higher for the long hall. the hight on the xr over the x2 is also nice. more of a rider forward feel and i think it looks better to.

·
Registered
304 Posts
the x2 seat actually gets lower than a regular seat. the foam in them are junk!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts