Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well finally got to ride from my door, at least I can say that NOW!
Headed over to my sister-in-laws and brothers for a little ride today.
Racked on a ditch bangin 31 miles! LOL Nothing special, it was
fun to get out in the neighborhood for once! Got back to my brothers
all the streets were plowed so he took me home and I left my SLeD
there. Here are a few pics of my area. Enjoy! -Dave

[attachment=33608:Winter_B...4_07_020.jpg]

[attachment=33609:Winter_B...4_07_016.jpg]

[attachment=33610:Winter_B...4_07_033.jpg]

[attachment=33611:Winter_B...4_07_035.jpg]

[attachment=33612:Winter_B...4_07_036.jpg]

[attachment=33613:Winter_B...4_07_038.jpg]

Attachments

·
Registered
3,413 Posts
Does that mean you called in sick today? :undercover:

You need to tip the plow truck driver a few bucks not to do you roads :wink:

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
you swished when you should have swooshed buddy.

I got stuck today as well. Doing circles in a 4ft high drift that was about 20 ft wide. Loved riding from my door, you should have come seen me down here. I am famous now... made 2 peoples home video :undercover:

Also did circles in the lot right behind me, hit a few 5 ft plow jumps (into my neighbors front yard), did some hill climbing rode the power lines and spooked an innocent deer from his nap along swan creek. I HAD A BLAST!

Puree I am coming to see you Sunday, clear your calendar :devil:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
When the snow comes, you gotta doo what you gotta doo......Right Dave? Work can wait.. :tongue:

Snow4

·
Registered
27 Posts
Got my ride in today down here by Lima. It was awesome running all day around here.
Went from one end of allen county to the other.
Friend busted up his sled pretty bad too. Oops
Oh ya just for the record I DID call in sick today. Don't think they bought it though.
Jay

·
Registered
207 Posts
I got quite a bit of riding in the past 2 days also, around 150 miles... probably more than i did all last year :D

·
Registered
82 Posts
All of a sudden I wish I was in Ohio. It's just cold as hell here not getting any snow. Pole Barn trip in one more week Dave!! I can hardly wait, giddy like a little girl over it. Got the switcher all broke in now, hate to say it but this is one polaris I can't get enough of. See ya in a week Dave.

·
Registered
6,295 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
All of a sudden I wish I was in Ohio. It's just cold as hell here not getting any snow. Pole Barn trip in one more week Dave!! I can hardly wait, giddy like a little girl over it. Got the switcher all broke in now, hate to say it but this is one polaris I can't get enough of. See ya in a week Dave.[/b]
Heres the NEW toy! :thumbsup: GPS!

Attachments

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
fine ill use yellow instead. stupid UPS with nothing over 150, how do you make any money. just kiding dave. UPS love use. Gordy at the shop send and recieves like 20 packages a day

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
fine ill use yellow instead. stupid UPS with nothing over 150, how do you make any money. just kiding dave. UPS love use. Gordy at the shop send and recieves like 20 packages a day

·
Registered
82 Posts
Have you rode much with the gps on there, I'm wondering about the batteries getting cold but I have a mount comming for mine too. Found our way home from Grayling last weekend without too much snirt trail riding, had my unit duct taped to the sled. HaHa. It worked though.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts