Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Woke up to 40 degrees this morning, suppose to get down to 35 tommorow morning! Keep it coming!!!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
Yesterday it was 27c and within 2 hours it dropped to 13c and this morning it was 8c with a hint of winter in the air.  

Its still summer (it think) so dont worry.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
Even down here in Sarnia, its starting to feel like winter.
Yes, its coming.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I just like the fact that I can go out my garage and see my breath! I am getting an itchy throttle thumb!

·
Registered
664 Posts
I don't quite know the Celsius temps but this morning it was 43f and in the mid 30's about 100 miles north of me

·
Registered
56 Posts
a weather guy said the storm in the gulf of mexico should put alot of moisture in the jet stream for several months and he said thats what the midwest was missing for the last couple winters. i sure hope he's right. and for the morning lows in the 30's it's coming, it's coming ,it's coming, i can almost see it now.

·
Registered
310 Posts
well i cant see it!!!  its been hot since late june here.  what i see if plenty of moisture, RAIN!  nice warm rain, and lots of it.  i dont think we will get snow.  but i hope im wrong.

·
Premium Member
19 Posts
The trees are changing, the air is cooling, the miquitoes are all but gone.  Just a couple of more signs that the winter to beat the past three winters is on its way.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Snow Monkey, that's a good sign.
Is the middle of September normal for out there?

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
The fish are biting early, the old timers are getting worried, and everything seems to be falling into place for a good winter.

I have a feeling that this is going to be the best in awhile so we should enjoy it..

·
Registered
269 Posts
Here in the far north, we have had our first snowfall. Our temps are in the mid 20's each morning up to about 50 in the afternoon, snow is down to about 2500 feet in the mountains.

RIDE SAFE

Attachments

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
frost on my car this morning and had to turn the furnace on...i hope we get a winter like 89-90.remember that one regor?

·
Registered
154 Posts
I don't know what you guy's are talking about!!! I've been sledding this past weekend already! Why are you waiting for snow? I took one of my sixtysomething olympics into the bush to check out my moose hunting spot. Nothing goes through a swamp like an old DOO. LOL. Got to watch out for those damned stumps though, they make for a small fuel cell if you hit them to hard. BURNED A FULL TANK OF GAS ALREADY THIS SEASON!!! LOL.

·
Registered
346 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Your killing us regor! I had to warm up my car and scrape my windshield this morning. I dont remember having to do that this early in the season for a long time!

·
Registered
1,736 Posts
It is getting noticeably cooler now even down here in the vast snowless wasteland of TX.  I haven't run the A/C now in four days at the house.  I have a weather station set up at the house, and have logged an overnight low of 52 degrees, two nights ago.  The wolfmutt hasn't started to fill out yet though.  Hopefully he will get busy on making his winter coat soon.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts