Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
168 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well the national weather service is calling for snow for Thursday and Friday in Eastern Ontario and Southern Quebec. No talk of accumulations yet but they say it could be a doozy. Let's keep our fingers crossed and hope it doesn't turn into rain.

·
Registered
337 Posts
hey green - i heard that too but have heard no talk of accumulations!!!!  lots lots lots lots  i hope!!!!

Bring it on!!!!

·
Registered
11 Posts
DON'T KNOW IF THIS WILL HELP BUT I LIVE IN NORTHERN NY BESIDE LAKE ONTARIO AND THERE TALKING 3-7 INCHES THURSDAY AND TURN TO RAIN BY FRIDAY

·
Registered
337 Posts
BTW, Paul - Have you heard anything for accumulations in your area?  Machzzz1 reports 15 to 30 in Toronto.

That should bring in the army.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
look at the satellite imagery. This thing is a monster it cant miss us and its gonna stick around for couple days.  Our high for the day in the Bancroft area is -6 . I think its happening because i finally broke down and booked reservations in Cochrane for next week, LOL .  Its too cold for rain.  

Everyone get on your snowdance boots and get ready to ride.

·
Registered
4,659 Posts
I just booked to goto Cochrane FEB 7-10th couldnt take it any more.  Some Trails are still okay here. We took a beating from that heat wave, but now with the cold weather we have a great base . Supposed to start snowing soon here i'll keep ya posted

·
Registered
337 Posts
sounds good - all forecasts right now are for a good dump.

keep me posted and perhaps we can hook up somewhere.

and thanks - preciate the updates!!

·
Registered
3,910 Posts
HAHAHA Bring in the Army!!!

We really needed it that time.  Everyone here drive honda civics and no one knows how to drive or park.  the snow was so deep you couldnt see the cars.  I was driving my 500 around the block and everyone was giving me thumbs up right here in the city.  But the snow was almost to much for my 500.  

Snowbankes were at least 12 to 15 feet.  

It was nuts and the plows were getting stuck.  

One snowplow got stuck right infront of my house.  Me and a few others dug him out.  took all day.  

The army came in with skidoo Mxz 670 and 500 painted white and black camo.  Really cool looking.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts