Snowmobile World banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
These pics were taken yesterday out my front window.Mother nature sure is a cruel wench isnt she.Too bad the base is about 5 inches of mud

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
We needed that snow 3 weeks ago. It was nice & packy.

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
ladyk,
 did you atleast ride around your home for a day or two this season ? everytime i went trailering i got the coments from others about the mud and dirt on my mudflap. we didn't even have enough snow to load the sleds without the dirt on the sleds. i live on 7 acres which 3 are lawn the rest is hay and even in low snow i never felt that my son would ruin his sled when he buzzed around the yard.

·
Registered
2,908 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Yes i actually did Paul. One of the best rides I had this season was near my home in the maze.Awesome day, but I must say most of my miles are Cochrane miles this year.I too live on acreage (75) and had a hard time loading the sled up to the back of our dodge diesel truck.Last year the sled dropped down into the bed of the truck when loading.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Ladyk~  Not quite the perfect winter wonderland unfortunately.  I do have to say that I LOVE your tatoo though!  I'm getting one with the ski-doo symbol placed right where yours is.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Let's hope that next season everything freezes up early and we get a good amount of snow for all of southern Ontario. I'll still be planning a trip wayyyy up north. You can't be those wide open spaces and no weekend warriors to deal with.  

1 - 6 of 6 Posts