Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Going to be 55 today.  Makes me so sick I could throw up.  

I know this is a respectable site so I'm not going to say any of the 30 or 40 foul words that I'm thinking right now.

:angry:  :(  ???

·
Registered
23 Posts
I checked my calandar twice ....... Yep its January - forcast for tomorrow: near 50 degrees F and chance of showers. RAIN SHOWERS!! What the f***

·
Registered
530 Posts
Yeah this really sucks.  Its almost 40 degree already, and its only 1pm.  I really feel for the guys that are trying to sell their sleds.  I hope we get something soon, so they dont get into too much trouble.

·
Registered
664 Posts
I can't believe this s##t either, especially after last winter, it was so awesome. I get so hyped for the season way too early, I start thinkin' about it as soon as the leaves start changin' colors and always take my sled out of storage early, like in sept. so I san get all my s##t done before it gets cold- What F####n cold it was colder back in sept. than it is now.
:angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

·
Registered
428 Posts
By me the reocorded snow accumalation this year is like 2 inchs. All i know is that this makes me sick!!! I went and bought a snowmobile this year figureing i could get to snowmobile over christmas break no snow in 2 weeks and it goes for sale i highly dought it will sell thou. Boss Hoss i sure hope that you are right.

·
Registered
165 Posts
be greatful guys i live in southern mi and it hasn't snow'd yet the garage racing is really getting annoying  :(  :(

·
Registered
372 Posts
Hei if it was 64 deg,  I would of went swimming!!   Here in sw WI   we didn't even get the grass covered up yet.  Its Jan 8 and 50 deg!   WHat the F#@$! :angry:  :angry:  :angry:  :angry:

·
Registered
3,522 Posts
I am just as unhappy as you guys.Brand spankin new machine and no snow.On the other hand,resorts,hotels,bars,resturants,gas stations that normally count on the sled season are hurting bigtime.I guess its sucks for all mankind.The tree huggers are loving it I bet.

·
Registered
12 Posts
Put 800 miles on my new sled at christmas, now it looks like I will have to cancel my trip to U.P. Mich. for next week.  I decided today to just go pay my golf membership, and maybe then mother nature will make it cold.  No "FOUR SEASONS" weather anymore, just spring and fall,  cold wet summers and dry warm winters.  With just a few days of average temps. tossed in.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I'm thinking that tonight I'm going to get all suited up, helmet and all, and go sit on my sled.  If I put anymore wax on it, you wont even know that its yellow anymore.

·
Registered
858 Posts
I say shoot the groundhogs, that way winter may last forever  :p

·
Registered
203 Posts
Crazy winter everywhere, upper 20's 30's and even 40's in Alaska.
We've got snow but it's the worst season ever from what I'm been told.
Did Mother Nature loose the instructions on how to change the seasons?????????

1 - 20 of 44 Posts