Snowmobile World banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got up this morning and went out side, rushed back in for a jacket which was a first in a long time and then went out with a smile on my face. Looked at the temp gauge on the side of the shop and it read +3, in the end of JULY can u believe it. The cold morning brought back memories and snowy thoughts, just thought i would share that, and yes i know i still have august and sept. to go through but cant a guy DREAM..........................

·
Registered
110 Posts
you can dream all you want but when you go outside it will still be 35 C. I hear you though I am ready for another season.

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
I got my slednecks tapes just about wore out, and of course my home videos of lake racing and messing around, which i was watching this morning. I got the itch for snow big time.

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
Haydays will be here before we know it, and then the end of summer will be just around the corner.  Soon, it'll snow.

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Summit 700 come out to Ontario, it'll be a while before the temps get that low around here.

·
Registered
3,328 Posts
No kidding, its 8:00am and its already over 80.  I had to put the AC on, just to get to work.

Luckily, I'm leaving on holidays, and love this kind of weather when I'm at the cottage.  Since the Quad is going with me, I'm bound to have some fun.

FishHog

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
 The quads and the boats and fishin rocks but that one crisp morning was enough to at least think about those cold morning load up to go to the mountain days again.......

·
Registered
360 Posts
I live about 30 miles below the arctic circle so you'd expect it to be cold here. But it has rarely been under 25 C for the last 2 months... Depressing cuz I can see my doo from the bedroom window when I wake up

But as said, the fishing and all rules..

·
Registered
110 Posts
I heard that that Al Nienio or what ever it is called is back. It is aparantly going to be a warm winter with lots of snow. I just hope it is not to warm that all that snow melts or turns into that hard crust crap.

·
Registered
959 Posts
well guys if we stick together we can make it to winter think cold!!

·
Registered
8,771 Posts
Cremona Alberta 100 km (60 miles) northwest of Calgary, got 3 cm (just over an inch) of snow on Friday  

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
I heard it was a few degrees above freezing a few mornings ago in NE Minnesota.  I could almost smell the snow.

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I heard it was a few degrees above freezing a few mornings ago in NE Minnesota.  I could almost smell the snow.[/b][/quote]

I think that temperature gauge was in their freezer because the entire midwest seems to behaving a heat wave.  I was in a giant meat freezer today getting some venison and I almost choked from breathing in all the cold air!  

·
Registered
3,183 Posts
No, seriously, Grand Marais had 37deg the other morning.  Being right on Lake Superior probably had lots to do with it, though.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts