Snowmobile World banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I need new reeds for my 440.  has anyone tried the wolfpack top fuel reeds?  Are they worth it?

They are a priced at 189.00 US.  Quite a heavy price tag for reeds.

·
Registered
1,301 Posts
What are V Force worth?? if they are similar in price I would try for the V Force........They have a good reputation and are sold everywhere so they must be good......I want to try some different reeds next year. Let me know what you find out.

·
Registered
741 Posts
I have used the V-force delta 2's in my 99 zrt600 with no problems. I just ordered a set for my 03 zr900 from tic-tac. I paid $215.00 for them. I think he has the doo one's cheaper at around $200.00. Kevin

·
Registered
1 Posts
Our testing and money back guarantee are hard to beat. As the manufacturer we can only post what we have found, so it is up to the public to try them and report the results. We have many very happy clients with super reports about efficiency gains and faster throttle response, including the stronger performance of any manufacturer. But it ultimately has to be determined by people like yourselves.
What have you got to loose, we have the only money back satisfaction guarantee in the reed business? Give them a try, they are definetely worth it.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Ya but that is a pretty hefty tag just for the reeds alone when you can get the whole cage for just a few dollars more.If they were around half the price I would give them a try but for now I will stick to the V force and only recomend them (v force)

·
Registered
172 Posts
If you do not want to shell out of money for aftermarket reeds, just replace em with OEM.    I would go with the Wolfpack reeds(or another company), instead of the V-Force reeds, they're slightly cheaper.  Doo's come with very large reed cages from the factory, and i have not seen any gain using aftermarket reeds on doo twins.      don't expect a really big dif from reeds, except for throttle response.  My freind has a set of Wolfpack reeds in his 700 Summit, and he says that didn't make a bit of difference. two guys here are running V-Force in their sleds(an 800 Summit, and a 600 drag sled) and they did not notice any improvement over stock reeds, if anything it messed up their top end perf.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
The only time you will see anydiff going to Aftermarket reeds is on a timer,you will not feel the dif just by seat of the pants.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts