Snowmobile World banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
12-18" of snow from this latest "storm".. Off to a great start... We are going to Old Forge for vaca in Jan...

·
Registered
70 Posts
12-18" of snow from this latest "storm".. Off to a great start... We are going to Old Forge for vaca in Jan...[/b]
My grandfather lives in Redfield, NY (bottom part of tug hill) I should give him a call see how the snow is. Last year they had 8 ft at one point in time. thats a lot of freakin snow...

My supervisor is going up to old forge this year. Id find a way to tag along, but i dont have vacation time as i just started...maybe next year :)

·
Registered
335 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Yeah, we went to tug hill last year in feb. and the snow was outrageously deep.. It was a great time, this year we're going to try old forge, grooming is suppossed to be better there and a little more relaxed sledding atmosphere.. Tug Hill is pretty hardcore

·
Registered
9 Posts
oh i live in utica well the suburbs of utica marcy to be exact idk if you kno where that is but its right off of route 12 north near deerfield. if you go up route 12 itll take about 30-40 min to get to old forge area.

·
Registered
67 Posts
I live in 315, northwest of Syracuse. Too bad the trails arent open yet but I've had some fun ripping around some fields. One night I just cruised the roads and gassed up right in town there was a good unplowed 5" on the road easy. Three days of lake effect snow is a beautiful thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts