Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
708 Posts
Now that is more like it!! I like the hat! and the bird house give the picture some perspective when it comes to speed!!!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Hey, nice pic. We didn't get as much snow as that here on the seacoast - not enough to justify ripping up the lawn anyway!

·
Registered
310 Posts
Hey yellosled how much snow did you get?? Im in portland, maine. we got 3.5 inches of snow. nice hardpack stuff, i went riding in a field all day. all day 2morrow too!! hopefully we dont have school tomorrow.!

·
Registered
132 Posts
crazy, we got about an inch or a little more, with freezing rain on top. if we had a field next to the house i'd ride in it but wifey yelled at me for ripping chunks out of the lawn last year. said it looked hick. ha ha

·
Registered
310 Posts
haha LOL. its snowing as i type now, supposed to be freezing rain/snow all night. no school tomorrow hopefully.

·
Registered
24 Posts
you better hang on to that beast!

·
Registered
3,107 Posts
Originally posted by Chet@Nov 17 2002, 04:23 PM
sweet jump!
Jump....hell, I thought that was the power of that old Cougar pulling the front end up!! :p :p Good to see you're not still working on the sled on the trailer under the tree w/that weather Scaler!! Like the others said though, cover that melon up...the smallest accident could put an end to all the fun!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Now thats what I call some two stroke landscaping YEEHAAW less grass to mow come spring :thumbsup:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts