Snowmobile World banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
258 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for a cheap wood stove as we dont really have much money or if someone would be willing to wait til tony is back to work and then send you payments......i need either a wood stove or fireplace insert either would be great we have been looking at garage sales for one all summer with no luck and the new ones are too much at this moment and we cant wait til winter at this point we have no way to heat the house and it gets cold as hell..we tryed to just use the fireplace last winter but the house did not get over 50 degrees and that was keeping the thing stuffed all day and night...thank you!!

·
Registered
175 Posts
I am looking for a cheap wood stove as we dont really have much money or if someone would be willing to wait til tony is back to work and then send you payments......i need either a wood stove or fireplace insert either would be great we have been looking at garage sales for one all summer with no luck and the new ones are too much at this moment and we cant wait til winter at this point we have no way to heat the house and it gets cold as hell..we tryed to just use the fireplace last winter but the house did not get over 50 degrees and that was keeping the thing stuffed all day and night...thank you!![/b]
I have a wood stove and am located between Cadillac and Manistee. You haul it + $50.00 and it is yours.

·
Registered
538 Posts
I also have a stove my buddy wants to get rid of here in Kalamazoo. My buddy wants it gone. Its free, but we'll have to get it out of his basement.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts