Snowmobile World banner

1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
1,708 Posts
I thought that I read he is already getting a new one for next year. Maybe downsizing though to a 550 fan so he cant go so fast!! J/K!! Get Deb out there to help ya so she dont beat me in the NASCAR fantasy league again please!!

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I thought that I read he is already getting a new one for next year. Maybe downsizing though to a 550 fan so he cant go so fast!! J/K!! Get Deb out there to help ya so she dont beat me in the NASCAR fantasy league again please!![/b]
Yes I am getting a new one next year! This year isnt over yet, and I want to ride. Its allways nice to have a spare just in case :slick: :wink:

I dint know how she does it, But you guys are on your own with the NASCAR Fantasy League... :lookaround: :lmao: :whistling:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Here is a pic from mid day today...[/b]
I knew you wouldn't waste any time Brian. WOW that yellow sure is bright ! Going to be different seeing you on that but we will SEE you. LOL ! Let the riding commence ! :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Registered
2,319 Posts
That new tree growth hormone that their putting in tree fertilizer keeps springing up trees right in front of sledders.[/b]
Yea, I hate when that happens. lol
Or when the snow suddenly messes up your vision.

It's looking good Brian, but I do have to wonder about your placement of the carbs and recoil.
This must be some new prototype motor you're working on.
Bet it'll be fast.

So with the latest announcements from Valcourt, what particular model are you thinking of for next year?

Keep us posted.

Jeff

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
he is really doing a triple 800 conversion :whistling: . we will soon be seeing pictures of another members sled that looks that bad from the back. on a plus note, I was in the motel so I could go pick up snow prowler and his kitty, :rolleyes: . where are pictures of that thing?

·
Registered
2,422 Posts
he is really doing a triple 800 conversion :whistling: . we will soon be seeing pictures of another members sled that looks that bad from the back. on a plus note, I was in the motel so I could go pick up snow prowler and his kitty, :rolleyes: . where are pictures of that thing?[/b]
I don't have any pics. Brian it's looking good Buddy :thumbsup:

·
Registered
1,695 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
So with the latest announcements from Valcourt, what particular model are you thinking of for next year?

Keep us posted.

Jeff[/b]
Not sure what model yet. It will have to be a Renegade. More than likely it will be the 800R unlees they happen to put the new 1200 4stroker in a Renegade chassis. I would have to think hard if that happens or a DI 800...

·
10,054 Posts
coming right along there buddy,,, you will be on the snow before you know it,,, will have a different look though!!!

·
journeyman sled/motorhead
4,440 Posts
if you had told me I would have sold you my 700. there was no reason to crash into Butch just to get the color of my sled :rolleyes: .

1 - 20 of 47 Posts