Snowmobile World banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,643 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Manitoba sledders got together to raise money for Huntingtons disease and broke a world record for the longest snowmobile line. 311 sledders over 6km with no more than 50 m between sleds. When the day was finished 307 machines finished riding 30km. Next year the organizers are shooting for 600 sleds. This was the same weekend the snocross was on so they probably lost a few sleds to that I know I was at the snocross. Next year I'll be part of the new world record.

·
Registered
308 Posts
congratulations   on the world record   I am still trying to figure out how you would hold that many fingers up  for the oncoming riders  he he he  

·
Registered
416 Posts
Wow, that would be one #### of a ride to go on, especially being part of a world record. Excellant job and for a good cause as well. Everybody benifits

·
Registered
11,658 Posts
zert800,
 i think i would have stayed back for the world record oh well next year. sounds like a lot of fun in a world record way, we could have read your name in the guinness book of world records.

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Are all snowmobile world records in the Guiness Book of World Records?  I looked and couldn't find anything on snowmobile records!
  Can someone help me here?

·
Registered
72 Posts
wow
was there a groomer in the middle? you realy gotta give it to those folks, especialy #'s 250 & back!
how much did they raise? (enything's better than nothin right)

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
Yeah!  Why don't all those people that oppose snowmobiling take a look at all the charity rides that take place every year!  I bet that would change the way they view us sled heads instantly.  

1 - 12 of 12 Posts