Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok, now.  I love sledding, and i don't know who doesn't.  So it made me real mad when i found out that my regular sledding buddies moved away from here.  They were within like 4 miles from me so it was nice, just call them up, and go sledding.  We would go pretty much every day, and now they are gone and i will ahve to drive to town whenever i wan't to go sledding, or go with my neighbors who are like older than my dad, I mean they are nice guys and all, but its just not the same as going with people your own age.  Wouldn't this make you mad???

·
Registered
316 Posts
I feel for ya. Imagine this, I live in the Michigan with the most registered sleds anywhere in North America and I have no friends that ride. I have had to ask online (these boards) for the last two years to find riding partners. A few have been very nice and allowed me to ride with them, but they are not local to me and we have to connect 1/2 of a state away. This might be the year I meet some serious hardcore sledders that I can pretty much hook up with any weekend and ride with. That's my dream anyway! I always tell anyone on these boards that I will ride anytime in the lower peninsula with only 1 days notice! I don't care if you ride a fan 340!!! It's fun to just be on the trail at slow speeds. I enjoy it all. I'm thinking snow already......

·
Registered
2,037 Posts
fast mach you should be able to just meet some guys in on the trails if there is that many moving, sometimes i doo that when im flyin solo.

Z

·
0 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Fast Mach Z @ Sep. 08, 2002, 5:57pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">I feel for ya. Imagine this, I live in the Michigan with the most registered sleds anywhere in North America and I have no friends that ride. I have had to ask online (these boards) for the last two years to find riding partners. A few have been very nice and allowed me to ride with them, but they are not local to me and we have to connect 1/2 of a state away. This might be the year I meet some serious hardcore sledders that I can pretty much hook up with any weekend and ride with. That's my dream anyway! I always tell anyone on these boards that I will ride anytime in the lower peninsula with only 1 days notice! I don't care if you ride a fan 340!!! It's fun to just be on the trail at slow speeds. I enjoy it all. I'm thinking snow already......[/b][/quote]
Fast Mach Z,

Anytime you want to ride in Northern Michigan,  just give me a call!  

ZMachMan

·
Registered
483 Posts
If you're not already a member, how about joining your local snowmobile club? I know guys are always looking for someone to ride with, skill level doesn't matter, being out there does

·
Registered
2,646 Posts
Hey fast,
put your location in man. There are alot of us sledders on here that travel. I'll be traveling all winter too find snow.
Caleb

·
Registered
741 Posts
Hey Fst as sledd dogg said put location in. I normally ride with people and don't have a problem finding someboy to ride with. I can run fairly fast but not on the dangerous side or slow. I can ride my 03 zr900 or my 72 chaparral. I have one buddy who asks people at the hotel he stays at where they are going and if they mind if he tags along. Kevin

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
If any one ever wants to come up to manitoba for the weekend, i would be glad to show you guys around.

·
Registered
316 Posts
Hey guys, I appreciate your offers! I will be looking to hook up this winter. Can you do me a favor and e-mail me at [email protected] so that I have you in my e-mail address book? It is much easier than this private message format on this board. Thanks again for the support. Now I will try to support Doo by racing and actually winning! I promise NO MORE MISTAKES AT THE LINE!!!!!!

·
Registered
4,316 Posts
</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Bauer @ Sep. 08, 2002, 8:55pm)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">If any one ever wants to come up to manitoba for the weekend, i would be glad to show you guys around.
[/b][/quote]
Hey Bauer...I ride near Swan River alot during around Christmas time. Maybe we can hook up for a ride.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
riding alone is never fun,im fortunate to have quite a few friends to ride with,but its hard because of work schedules,met a few tourists over the last few years,hoping to hook up with ladyk and team renegade this winter for some riding,my best friend is also on this forum(go4it) we ride a lot together,also(regor)he is also on the forums,we also ride quite a bit,and he has a very nice camp to go riding to and around the area

·
Registered
221 Posts
A lot of my riding buddies got the sport 4-wheeler fever over the summer and traded in their sleds.  What a bunch of dummies.  I hope it will be a great winter so I can ride to their houses and make 'em jealous.

·
Registered
530 Posts
I understand your pain.  But I would rather ride with someone then not.  Its 10x better riding with some, even if they arnt a great friend.  Its just a lot more fun.  When you get like 10-12 guys, wow, that's just a blast.

·
Registered
154 Posts
Pantera only rides with me because I have less cc than he does.LOL
But seriously, If you're ever in our area,(Cochrane Ont.) I'm sure one of us would love take you on a tour.

·
Registered
1,204 Posts
yes if your sled is bigger than mine we cant ride together...lol  

1 - 18 of 18 Posts