Snowmobile World banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i just looked and i was on 999 so this will make it 1000. im in the 4 digit club :thumbsup: :tongue: SWRules w00t :lol: :p :) :D so happy

·
Registered
465 Posts
Great job, hope I get to that number some day!!

-Frank

·
Registered
670 Posts
I thought there is no way someone could post 1000 in a year and then I saw Paul's number and divided it by the six years hes been a member. It was over 1800 post in a year. Man I thought I spent a lot of time reading this site.

·
Super Moderator
3,958 Posts
replying to things like this will get you there quick :wink:

Time.. wait it only gets worse. I am still trying to get corey to turn off my counter :christmas:

·
Super Moderator
9,075 Posts
Great job, hope I get to that number some day!!

-Frank[/b]
wtg time !

No worries Frank, You will get there, I know you will.. :thumbsup:

Snow4

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
thanks guys, matt at least your not up to paul yet. if i hit 5 digits any time soon that would be pathetic

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Freddy you da Man! :thumbsup: Tell your sis I say hey! :inlove: -Dave[/b]
thanks dave and i will, i keep trying to get her on but she is just so busy with all of her finals and end of semester projects she just doesnt really have time.

Way to go Freddy!!!! :thumbsup: Now if we can only get you to use the spellcheck :whistling:[/b]
thanks mike and for the spell check, i tried to get it to work and it doesnt work for some reason, stupid computers. :bash:

·
Registered
304 Posts
i guess if i kept my hands more on the key board than the beer cans i could be there too! lol

·
oldslowsledder
6,491 Posts
Congrats on the mark, funny how easy the posts roll up once you feel at home :blush:

·
Registered
41 Posts
Congrats on your 1000th post! Someday we will all be there :)

·
Registered
657 Posts
i just looked and i was on 999 so this will make it 1000. im in the 4 digit club :thumbsup: :tongue: SWRules w00t :lol: :p :) :D so happy[/b]
Daz 'cus ya know your stuff, man. 'cept for Poo never did release an '08 1050cc engine. :) I've always enjoys your input. Nothing like info from an enthusiast/insider :)

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Daz 'cus ya know your stuff, man. 'cept for Poo never did release an '08 1050cc engine. :) I've always enjoys your input. Nothing like info from an enthusiast/insider :)[/b]
hey mark said it wasnt ready, speeching of that stuff i go the the human resources plant in wyoming, MN on may 1 to go through all my stuff with them, really excited.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts